EXPERIENCE 2020 Ben Hogan and UST Mamiya Experience

We will have a pretty big update coming to the participants later today.

But first, if you are following along and NOT in this event...How about some news.

We will have a contest where you will pick the winning team, Tyler or Danny. The person that wins that contest will win an all expenses paid trip in 2021 to Shaft Up with THP and UST Mamiya.

THP and UST Mamiya bringing the heat with this contest aspect! Can’t wait for this event!

I can’t want to see everyone’s amazing shafts!

Dear Team Tyler,

please pack a lunch as it’s gonna be tough sledding against Team Danny. Hope this stripe shows stays with me!

Dear Team Tyler,

please pack a lunch as it’s gonna be tough sledding against Team Danny. Hope this stripe shows stays with me!
I respectfully suggest you add some putting practice into the mix, as the greens at the Conservatory are no joke.

I respectfully suggest you add some putting practice into the mix, as the greens at the Conservatory are no joke.

love me some conservatory course. such a great track. Fared pretty well there last time.

We're all going to have new putters to add to the excitement!

Can't wait to learn more about what's in store for this. I'm excited and nervous as these will easily be the highest slope rating courses I've ever played.

Can't wait to learn more about what's in store for this. I'm excited and nervous as these will easily be the highest slope rating courses I've ever played.
To be fair, from the tips, the Conservatory would be the longest and highest rated that most would ever play in a lifetime. We won’t play from 7800 yards though

To be fair, from the tips, the Conservatory would be the longest and highest rated that most would ever play in a lifetime. We won’t play from 7800 yards though
I consider myself fairly long off the tee but I suspect I'd be playing driver off the deck a few times on a 7800 yard course :p

I consider myself fairly long off the tee but I suspect I'd be playing driver off the deck a few times on a 7800 yard course :p
And at sea level...

Driver off the deck would only make it worse for me as there is an 80% or greater chance that it's a cold top that goes nowhere!! 🤣

I hear that @DannyLe is a stripe show with Driver off the deck...

That is LONG. Makes me instantly want to play it from the tips, but 7800. Wow!

Last year, it only took until the 2nd hole of play on Saturday for @BHGtylerb to bust out the Driver from the fairway bunker (successfully I might add) in the middle of the pouring rain at PGA National. Never in my life... o_O #TeamTyler

You guys are going to have a blast playing with Danny and Tyler!

Do you hear that @Doubleb21 ?? :ROFLMAO:

And at sea level...
Interesting, hadn't really thought of that although I'm not exactly in Denver lol. Golfed a fair amount on CT coast in younger days but will be interested to see what impact the elevation (or lack thereof) has

Dear Team Tyler,

Dear Team Danny,

We’ll pack the lunches and bring the beers as you will need them. The matches may end after 9 holes so we will need supplies for a picnic to fill the rest of the allotted time.

I played a 7700 yard course this year in a scramble and i can promise I’d shoot over 100 playing my own ball lol.

Dear Team Danny,

We’ll pack the lunches and bring the beers as you will need them. The matches may end after 9 holes so we will need supplies for a picnic to fill the rest of the allotted time.

I played a 7700 yard course this year in a scramble and i can promise I’d shoot over 100 playing my own ball lol.

I believe we might want to have a stash of

1602120365425.png

As I know Weller was part of the winning cocktail at the Distance Bash. ;)

Can't imagine playing a course anywhere near that long, but its called the Distance Bash for a reason I guess!

I thought this was iron bash?

If anyone has The Golf Club 19 they have the conservatory course on there using the LIDAR technology. This makes sure the slopes in the fairways and greens are a complete replica. Those greens are very undulating with different levels, and I can’t wait to try and figure out how to hit the fairway on some of those tee shots.

The 8th is one of the coolest island greens you’ll see. 9/10 are both Par 5’s. Wondering if we will play the 7300 yards or the 6800 yards:unsure:

There is and will be some monster putts out there for sure, it’s such a phenomenal layout with all the shots that are available to hit.

If anyone has The Golf Club 19 they have the conservatory course on there using the LIDAR technology. This makes sure the slopes in the fairways and greens are a complete replica. Those greens are very undulating with different levels, and I can’t wait to try and figure out how to hit the fairway on some of those tee shots.

The 8th is one of the coolest island greens you’ll see. 9/10 are both Par 5’s. Wondering if we will play the 7300 yards or the 6800 yards:unsure:

Well this is an "iron striking event", and we're on #TeamTyler, so I'm hoping it's a Shamble format.

Do you have TGC19? I've recently discovered that I could have a room in my house to shoehorn a SkyTrac Sim set up into.

Back