EXPERIENCE 2020 Ben Hogan and UST Mamiya Experience

Reading back through the prep, announcements, and general banter. You guys are in for one heck of an event. Hogan irons, wedges, and dont sleep on the putter. Plus a driver for the winners!! All with UST Mamiya shafts! At Hammock Beach! Yes, this will be a fun one!

I’ve been using a mallet putter for the past 1.5 years so I’m excited to see how the blade works for me if that’s what we end up getting.

Reading back through the prep, announcements, and general banter. You guys are in for one heck of an event. Hogan irons, wedges, and dont sleep on the putter. Plus a driver for the winners!! All with UST Mamiya shafts! At Hammock Beach! Yes, this will be a fun one!
It's almost easy to forget about the putter amidst all the excitement of everything else. Will be interesting, I've used the 2-Ball F7 (looks like the Millenium Falcon :LOL:) for years and years so we'll see what this brings. 😬

I’ve been using a mallet putter for the past 1.5 years so I’m excited to see how the blade works for me if that’s what we end up getting.
I play the BHM01 and it's been really good to me over the last 2 seasons. I enjoy the mid mallet shape. There's lots of good things people have been saying about the blade offerings as well. Glad some more THP'ers will be getting them in their hands!

It's almost easy to forget about the putter amidst all the excitement of everything else. Will be interesting, I've used the 2-Ball F7 (looks like the Millenium Falcon :LOL:) for years and years so we'll see what this brings. 😬
Hogan definitely has more traditional shaped putters haha, no Millenium Falcon-esque shapes, currently.

Hogan definitely has more traditional shaped putters haha, no Millenium Falcon-esque shapes, currently.
Oh yeah, I've seen the designs 😬 I'm excited to get back to a more traditional shape, sometimes the ole Millenium gets some funny looks on the course :LOL:

It is currently out of stock but being a mallet guy their mallet putter looks really nice and it is a great price point for a milled putter.

Uh, getting really personal but wouldn’t this make more sense?

“stiffer than a recoil proto 125 F5 in a set of Hogan PTX Pros”

I sent you those pictures in confidence, now
everyone knows what I’m working with :cautious:

Uh, getting really personal but wouldn’t this make more sense?

“stiffer than a recoil proto 125 F5 in a set of Hogan PTX Pros
Hey, I think that's the exact set-up I'll have...Danny keeping us on the edge of our seats by not disclosing what shafts he's going to put as all in. Come to think of it, I bet he told his teammates, and he's keeping #TeamTyler on edge as a bit of gamesmanship :LOL:

This is coming right up. Excited to see this group in action with the new goodies. Hmm, I am undecided on which team to pick ... 🧐

I’ll help you decide!

Ask yourself this question.

“Do I want to win the contest?”

if yes: Team Tyler

if no: Team Danny

There ya go!:thumb:

It is currently out of stock but being a mallet guy their mallet putter looks really nice and it is a great price point for a milled putter.
It is a great putter. Fantastic fit and finish, and the ball feels so good coming off the milled face.

Hey, I think that's the exact set-up I'll have...Danny keeping us on the edge of our seats by not disclosing what shafts he's going to put as all in. Come to think of it, I bet he told his teammates, and he's keeping #TeamTyler on edge as a bit of gamesmanship :LOL:

It's a legit setup for sure

It's a legit setup for sure
I'm very excited to get some swings in with whatever it winds up being. Will be very different than what I've been gaming for the last 7+ years between the heads being bent upright and the weight of the shafts.

I'm very excited to get some swings in with whatever it winds up being. Will be very different than what I've been gaming for the last 7+ years between the heads being bent upright and the weight of the shafts.

First time THP experience AND new clubs for the first time in 7 years? get ready to have your socks rocked!

Nope I tried yesterday. Danny is keeping it tight lipped.

First time THP experience AND new clubs for the first time in 7 years? get ready to have your socks rocked!
Oh for sure, though you'd be surprised how many THPers are in my boots. I actually started a thread earlier this year asking how often folks replace their equipment and it's not as frequent as you might expect. I'd imagine even if I'd got new irons last years I'd still be completely blown away :cool:

I am fascinated to see what equipment is put in play during this event. Fascinated I tell you.

Oh for sure, though you'd be surprised how many THPers are in my boots. I actually started a thread earlier this year asking how often folks replace their equipment and it's not as frequent as you might expect. I'd imagine even if I'd got new irons last years I'd still be completely blown away :cool:

You've got a lot of solid veterans in the event with you but if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out.

Definitely looking forward to following along

I can share the secret.

[SPOILER="THe Answer"]
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler