EXPERIENCE 2020 Ben Hogan and UST Mamiya Experience

5 rounds at Conservatory 🤯 I need to be more like @OITW! Hammock Beach is at the tippy top of my Florida must play list.
Leave a spot for me #floridaresidentdiscount

290 to the landing strip.

377 from the tips. Looking like 345 if we play from the 6700 yard tees.

Yes, although plays true at sea level.

Not to mention that if you are on the wrong spot on that green, it could very easily be a three putt or greater. I recall it having multiple tiers.

1 tier, 3 tiers, 10 tiers I can 3 putt them all

Yes, although plays true at sea level.

nothing a couple bowls of wheaties and a couple cans of spinach can’t fix ;)

You guys more excited to play Conservatory or Ocean Course?

we will have the magic NDA putter in hand. #TeamTyler will be #TeamOnePutt
Didnt I tell you guys already not to sleep on the Hogan putters :ROFLMAO:

Can I say both? Honestly I think the Ocean Course takes the excitement level by a sliver, playing that many holes right on the Atlantic sounds absolutely incredible.

Can I say both? Honestly I think the Ocean Course takes the excitement level by a sliver, playing that many holes right on the Atlantic sounds absolutely incredible.
In all honesty, I am equally excited to play both. They look to be very unique from each other. Having played in Hawaii, oceanside golf is awesome. But Conservatory looks a amazing too. So I really can't put one over the other. thankfully we get to play both!

I’m going to say conservatory, however I’ve never played directly on the ocean before. Have played very close, but never have had holes with direct views like on the ocean course. The wind will be tough but those views are gonna be priceless.

I’m going to say conservatory, however I’ve never played directly on the ocean before. Have played very close, but never have had holes with direct views like on the ocean course. The wind will be tough but those views are gonna be priceless.
The wind is what makes it fun :oops::LOL:

Contest will be kicking off soon.
quiet group of THPers in this one in and around the entire forum haha
I’m waiting for someone who thinks COVID is out of control in Florida & doesn’t want to be a part of the fun! I kid of course!

Cant wait for this one to kick off! I may sit outside of HammockBeach with a drone & provide live coverage!

only a week away!!!

Just got caught up! Love the Spoiler!

You guys are going to have a blast. Very sad the timing didnt work out on this one as golf in ohio has become waterlogged with tears from above!

Sunny and 77 on Hammock Beach property sounds like a dream! Add in the tech of Ben Hogan and Recoils?!

I’m waiting for someone who thinks COVID is out of control in Florida & doesn’t want to be a part of the fun! I kid of course!

Cant wait for this one to kick off! I may sit outside of HammockBeach with a drone & provide live coverage!

only a week away!!!

I got tested on Friday through work. Strongly considering self isolating from now until the event!

@Afizzle2100 and I are going to have some fun on Saturday during the IU v. Michigan game.

only a week away!!!
I already had Covid, so not me.

I got tested on Friday through work. Strongly considering self isolating from now until the event!

@Afizzle2100 and I are going to have some fun on Saturday during the IU v. Michigan game.

I’m going to start self quarantining as well to be safe! And yes we absolutely are, that’s gonna be such a fun game if they both win this week! Plus I root for Notre Dame also, so it’s going to be a great time during the villa crawl watching them play Clemson! It’s gonna be such a damn good weekend lol

my test earlier this week was negative......just sayin'

Back