EXPERIENCE 2020 Ben Hogan and UST Mamiya Experience

Thinking
Combos with 110 proto
I'm jealous, I want the combos too but those Icons are just a bit much for me to handle I'm afraid lol

Thinking
Combos with 110 proto
You're good enough for only Icons. :giggle:

On a serious note, I think that is going to be a dream bag for you! Are you going Wedge Proto?

Demo Edge Tour-90 S arrive on Sunday! PTx Pro demo with Recoil 780 F4 should arrive soon thereafter. I am stoked to get some time with each of these irons and see how they preform for me.

You're good enough for only Icons. :giggle:

On a serious note, I think that is going to be a dream bag for you! Are you going Wedge Proto?
Absolutely on wedges .

Absolutely on wedges .

I am too and will seek expert advice on shaft weight based on my shaft choice in the irons. I will be full swinging the 50 and 54. Maybe even the 58...as I swing my current 60 when I hit that perfect distance. (#9 at Lookout)

Demo Edge Tour-90 S arrive on Sunday! PTx Pro demo with Recoil 780 F4 should arrive soon thereafter. I am stoked to get some time with each of these irons and see how they preform for me.
I'm excited for your thoughts on these.

the combos would be so awesome but I’m worried that I wouldn’t be able to hit the icons on my most important shots into the green. Also I really want a 4 iron and if I go with the combos I think I would get the driving iron as well which removes the 4 iron option. So many tough decisions lol.

the combos would be so awesome but I’m worried that I wouldn’t be able to hit the icons on my most important shots into the green. Also I really want a 4 iron and if I go with the combos I think I would get the driving iron as well which removes the 4 iron option. So many tough decisions lol.
Have you ordered a demo set?

I am too and will seek expert advice on shaft weight based on my shaft choice in the irons. I will be full swinging the 50 and 54. Maybe even the 58...as I swing my current 60 when I hit that perfect distance. (#9 at Lookout)
I'm really excited for the equalizers with the wedge prototype... it will be nice to fill the gap at the bottom of my bag finally

I realize handicap isn't everything but I'd think you could easily handle the Icons...I hit them and you could tell they don't have the forgiveness of the Pros but I was still able to hit them competently.

Have you ordered a demo set?

I realize handicap isn't everything but I'd think you could easily handle the Icons...I hit them and you could tell they don't have the forgiveness of the Pros but I was still able to hit them competently.

I haven’t demo-ed them but now that I see their program on their website it doesn’t seem like a bad idea! I think I can handle them after some practice with them, I just don’t want to be miserable out there on my worst days! With this nice of equipment the good news is I’ll be happy with whatever I go with!

I have put together every set imaginable and still at square one. LOL

edges
Ptx pros
Combos
Icons

can’t go wrong with any of them

I’m down to combo or full black icons replacing the 4 and 5 iron later

I have put together every set imaginable and still at square one. LOL

edges
Ptx pros
Combos
Icons

can’t go wrong with any of them
Lucky for me(?) I know I'm not good enough to play the Icons so I've at least eliminated the Icons and the Combo set. Though tbh I'd fight the Icons for the rest of my life if the combo set was available in black. Thankfully that's not an option lol.

Those Recoils (didn't realize there were so many types) and PTxPros are going to be awesome...

Anyone going icons?

What are you thinking for wedges with graphite?

Those Recoils (didn't realize there were so many types) and PTxPros are going to be awesome...

Anyone going icons?

What are you thinking for wedges with graphite?

I’m going to get the Equalizers at 50, 54, and 58. wedge Proto in the 54 and 58. For the 50, since I’ll full swing that, I’ll seek expert advice on if Iput my iron shaft in that one or the wedge version.

@MSEASU might go Icons.

I’m going to get the Equalizers at 50, 54, and 58. wedge Proto in the 54 and 58. For the 50, since I’ll full swing that, I’ll seek expert advice on if Iput my iron shaft in that one or the wedge version.

@MSEASU might go Icons.
That's awesome man! Are you going edge or PTX pro?

Option 1
Combo recoil 110 prototype
Wedges 50, 54, 58 wedge proto
Putter ?

Option 2
Icon black 110 proto
Wedges 50,54, 58 black

Anyone looking at the combo, so not available in black, thinking about going with the black for the wedges anyway?

Seems a little plain
I mean I’m not sure how you can get much better than these! Sick!!!B2C9F3B7-425D-459A-BAEC-6E5C4AD6CDD1.jpeg
However I’m sure you will find a way!

I have owned two additional ( and significantly more expensive) sets of clubs since I got the PTx Pros last November, and the PTx Pros are back in the bag. @X.Man threatened to fist fight me if I took them out again. So yep, I love them. By far the best ball flight and shape of any clubs I have owned in my life.
This freaking makes me happy! I haven’t had such good ball striking nun years. The PTx Pro’s are legit!!!

Back