EXPERIENCE 2020 Ben Hogan and UST Mamiya Experience

I’ve had multiple folks kiddingly try to walk off with my bag. The comments I’ve had are crazy!
No joke, when I first got them I accidentally forgot a my PW at the prior hole. I went back from the next green when I realized it to the group behind and asked if they had grabbed it. They said no, but I saw it in one of their bags. I just grabbed it and the guy said it was his 😂.

No joke, when I first got them I accidentally forgot a my PW at the prior hole. I went back from the next green when I realized it to the group behind and asked if they had grabbed it. They said no, but I saw it in one of their bags. I just grabbed it and the guy said it was his 😂.
Wow, that's ballsy...hey that completely custom wedge shaft combo is mine, kudos to you for being able to just grab it and walk away 😂

Anyone looking at the combo, so not available in black, thinking about going with the black for the wedges anyway?
I am. I like my wedges raw or black

I am. I like my wedges raw or black
Nice, I'm definitely going black wedges regardless of whether I go with Edges or PTX Pro

Nice, I'm definitely going black wedges regardless of whether I go with Edges or PTX Pro

I'm still undecided. If I knew we were getting black/dark shafts similar to the ones shown above, then DBM for certain on everything. But if they are Ion plated like I have on my 460 ESX Recoil, full chrome would look cool too.

I'm still undecided. If I knew we were getting black/dark shafts similar to the ones shown above, then DBM for certain on everything. But if they are Ion plated like I have on my 460 ESX Recoil, full chrome would look cool too.
Oh great, every time I think I've made a decision someone brings up a great point to consider 🤣

That’s when you put on the boxing gloves.

Or
1601167064624.jpeg
1601166921662.jpeg

I keep looking at all the past THP customs and know whatever they have in store for us will be amazing. 🤩

I keep looking at all the past THP customs and know whatever they have in store for us will be amazing. 🤩
Yeah it will, and by the way I'm stealing your avatar because that's awesome too lol

Recoil 110’s have now entered my timeline......have been layed up in bed with back problems the past 2 days just dreaming of golf.

It's getting real...

1601381605586.png

1601381557682.png

And I just 2 minutes ago found out what a big f@#king loser I am, my entry never made it out of my draft folder in my email!! 🤬😔😤

And I just 2 minutes ago found out what a big f@#king loser I am, my entry never made it out of my draft folder in my email!! 🤬😔😤
Oh man that stinks...sorry man.

I just booked mine too. Flying Southwest to Orlando Friday afternoon.

Good luck...And I mean that.
Orlando on a Friday is not fun.

Good luck...And I mean that.
Orlando on a Friday is not fun.

yeah, it's the flight options from the west coast that sent me to that airport instead of JAX.

Back