EXPERIENCE 2020 Ben Hogan and UST Mamiya Experience

Smack talk in full effect...who’s writing the checks the captains have to cash?

Well this is an "iron striking event", and we're on #TeamTyler, so I'm hoping it's a Shamble format.

Do you have TGC19? I've recently discovered that I could have a room in my house to shoehorn a SkyTrac Sim set up into.

I do have TG19! I’m hoping to buy pga2k21 at some point but for now this does the job. You should make that room it’s been a dream of mine! I see people online using Tg19 with their skytrack and it seems to work great!

Last edited:
Participants that are new to THP Experiences. Make sure to follow the Morgan Cup live update thread when it opens on Friday. Lots of fun.

Participants that are new to THP Experiences. Make sure to follow the Morgan Cup live update thread when it opens on Friday. Lots of fun.
Looking forward to watching everyone tee off tomorrow 😬

Sounds like I'm getting the Proto 125's. However Danny did ask for a video of my swing to see transition/tempo and the next update was a "Surprise" will be ready on that fateful Friday night...so maybe not the 125's? As a New Englander who loves golf and doesn't do any winter sports it feels very weird to be rooting for November to get here quicker :LOL:

Smack talk in full effect...who’s writing the checks the captains have to cash?
1E2BE70A-3BE6-4A92-9AE9-63B7A5EADFFB.gif
Apparently we are... With no remorse... #TeamDanny

Last edited:
@MSEASU and I putting in some practice.

6016CC9B-ED07-4CF2-8559-E2DBF3EC169E.jpeg9F926D05-816E-4886-B2CB-2EA806C2BCBC.jpegB1AFE193-BD64-43A6-B523-F022EAB3B02E.jpeg

If you guys are not following the live update thread of the THP Event going on now, jump in tomorrow. Give you a good idea of the expectation of posting and what it is all about.

If you guys are not following the live update thread of the THP Event going on now, jump in tomorrow. Give you a good idea of the expectation of posting and what it is all about.
Oh I'm in there, the bar is set awfully high but I'm excited to try to raise it

Back