EXPERIENCE 2020 Ben Hogan and UST Mamiya Experience

sooo catching up on this one after a few days was literally like the alarms going off....

🚨🚨🚨🚨
1. Playing for a Driver
2. Teaser of the shafts
3. Awesome cocktail competition
4. directions to look out for more information

WOW this even is awesome and its only 3 weeks away

When you're practicing are you simulating the game situation?

By that I mean do you have a 40 on the range with you? :LOL:

having some cocktails/research and development mode for upcoming villa crawl

I put on a freaking stripe show today with my PTx Pros w/ Recoil 110 Protos, courtesy of last year's THP The Graphite Challenge. Stripe. Show.

The mid and long irons especially, but no slouch to the short irons. Hot Damn. 🔥🔥 Can't wait for the participants to be battling it out with fresh equipment! ⚔ :starwars:

@DannyLe @BHGtylerb 🙌 🍸 🥂

Last edited:
More pregame fun?? Oh snap!!!

I put on a freaking stripe show today with my PTx Pros w/ Recoil 110 Protos today, courtesy of last year's THP The Graphite Challenge. Stripe. Show.

The mid and long irons especially, but no slouch to the short irons. Hot Damn. 🔥🔥 Can't wait for the participants to be battling it out with fresh equipment! ⚔ :starwars:

@DannyLe @BHGtylerb 🙌 🍸 🥂
That’s awesome to hear. My set is going back to where it all started on Friday, a round at the Champions Course at PGA National. I am ready for revenge!

I’m excited to see what’s being announced tomorrow!

I am on the edge of my seat!

That’s awesome to hear. My set is going back to where it all started on Friday, a round at the Champions Course at PGA National. I am ready for revenge!

You know how you say the PTx Pro 5i should be in the hall of fame? Yeah. Absolutely. The Recoil 110 Protos too. And the 4i, 6i, and 7i. Plus the 9i and PW. It was that kind of day.

I may have to root for the other team based solely on that. :D

Sure this is full wish had seen before but have fun.

Finally just read through all of this thread! You guys are in for a treat! This event has it all including custom shafts, contests and pre release equipment too! Maybe? Plus two awesome courses and a villa crawl!!

Lets go Team Danny!!

Finally just read through all of this thread! You guys are in for a treat! This event has it all including custom shafts, contests and pre release equipment too! Maybe? Plus two awesome courses and a villa crawl!!

Lets go Team Danny!!

Definitely has pre-release equipment : )
Multiple things actually.

Haha. About 10 more minutes.
Let you in on a secret though, its the full details on what the winners are playing for and it will have a new thread and full feature on the home page.
It is pretty darn good too (not the article, but the club).

giphy (1).gif

This one is shaping out to be one hell of a THP Experience. I can't wait to see how it gets ramped up to the next level.

Oh boy, that is one heck of an update. That thing is sexy.

Lets go Team Danny!!
Smart man!

A little nostalgia from last year's event. :love:

Attachments

• UST Hogan.jpg
    UST Hogan.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 24
Back