EXPERIENCE 2020 Ben Hogan and UST Mamiya Experience

Packing day tomorrow, so yeah I’m gonna be completely worthless in anything Mrs Chefkritter asks of me.

Anyone traveling today? Anyone excited? What preparations have you made for villa crawl (not giving away any secrets, of course)? What new stuff have you bought for this experience? Did golf balls put you over the weight limit on your bag?

Anyone traveling today? Anyone excited? What preparations have you made for villa crawl (not giving away any secrets, of course)? What new stuff have you bought for this experience? Did golf balls put you over the weight limit on your bag?
No, I wish I was traveling today but not until Friday
#TeamTyler has made many preparations, a few more little loose ends to tie up but close
Aside from stocking up on balls, gloves, etc. I'd be lying if I said this trip didn't influence my decision to spring for the B21 driver in my bag
Not sure, I'll weigh the bag tomorrow to make sure it's under but given my current state of missing a couple clubs (4 and 5iron) and the plan to leave a couple clubs behind I expect to be fine.

Not traveling until Friday. Seeing as I’m only need to carry 3 clubs, I won’t be over weight limit. I hope to be on my way back.

It will be close :cool:
Everyone is playing 50g shafts so that Danny can make weight! :D:D
Have fun everyone, I look forward to following this one with two of the AZ league members in it. The clubs and shafts are going to be fantastic

I have not packed yet. I'll start that process tonight and get creative with teh bathroom scale to see if I'm underweight. I'm only taking a driver with me, so there will be extra things in the golf bag on the way out.

Preparations for the villa crawl....yes. Lot's of sampling. ;)

New items....golf travel bag, soft spike shoes, water resistant windbreaker.

Not traveling today, I leave for Indianapolis tomorrow night and will fly Friday morning. For sure needing to get creative on weight I’m brining about half of my current iron set in hopes of playing a round early afternoon on Friday! I’m super excited for this obviously. Haven’t bought anything new besides balls, glove, and a new shirt.

Big plans for the Villa Crawl, but we can’t give away any secrets. However, I have a feeling the judges may be a little more intoxicated when leaving our villa than expected. And we will have live coverage as well.

Big plans for the Villa Crawl, but we can’t give away any secrets. However, I have a feeling the judges may be a little more intoxicated when leaving our villa than expected. And we will have live coverage as well.

🍆

I understand no
🍆🍆

CE9F73E7-AE70-45C2-9EA4-A412E93E9E7C.jpeg

Gorgeous

This is gonna be awesome. Envy is real over here!

Back