2020 Black Friday Thread

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We have one each year. Sales are starting early and this thread can be for both golf and non-golf items

Black Friday is my favorite holiday every year. I call all of my service providers (Verizon, Cox, Time Warner), ask that they lower my bill to the Black Friday promotion they are offering new customers, and then go shopping with the savings. 🤑🤑🤑

I’m getting the $399 deal.

3D5E2722-9A2B-4F1C-931E-1F716E2A5F25.jpeg

I am on the lookout for a TV. Green light was given for an 80” tv

• Admin
I’m on the hunt for the Apple Magic Keyboard to drop in price. When it hits $199 I’m in

• Admin
We have right around that size (82-83) I believe. Love it. We picked up a 55” for 199 yesterday for master bedroom that is 4K and smart TV.

I’m on the hunt for the Apple Magic Keyboard to drop in price. When it hits $199 I’m in

a new Apple TV is also on the list.

Black Friday is my favorite holiday every year. I call all of my service providers (Verizon, Cox, Time Warner), ask that they lower my bill to the Black Friday promotion they are offering new customers, and then go shopping with the savings. 🤑🤑🤑

That’s actually a great idea lol

Me and @Nessinator will be on the hunt to replace the mattress. It's time. Not sure if there are huge savings during Black Friday. Haven't bought one in years but looking for a big upgrade.

Also recommendations are appreciated.

I’m on call this year, and historically have been, so I’ll be on the computer all day deal hunting while hoping now fires pop up.

We have right around that size (82-83) I believe. Love it. We picked up a 55” for 199 yesterday for master bedroom that is 4K and smart TV.
Incredible how much prices have dropped on TVs! That's a fantastic deal!

We (the wife) got a kitchen aid stand mixer yesterday. Probably getting a tablet and or I-pad eventually.

Me and @Nessinator will be on the hunt to replace the mattress. It's time. Not sure if there are huge savings during Black Friday. Haven't bought one in years but looking for a big upgrade.

Also recommendations are appreciated.

I stuck with the Tuft and Needle. but I have a friend that raves about his Purple.

I'm happy with the $10 off coupon that is typical this time of year without spending $50 at DSG or GG.

Just bought an 82" Samsung QLED. It's an excellent TV. Love it!!!

Do they bite on that?

My wife wants to remodel the bathroom and I just saw the prices from a couple contractors. I need a Black Friday special on contractors

Air Fryer is on my list. That’s my non-golf related item that has my interest.

2021???? Did I miss something?

Back