2020 Black Friday Thread

I’m on the hunt for the Apple Magic Keyboard to drop in price. When it hits $199 I’m in
I'm assuming the keyboard is for an iPad? Those are ridiculous in price! (as @Canadan has pointed out)

Best Buy early Black Friday deal. TCL. It works great and fits exactly what we needed.

The TCL tv’s are remarkably good for the price point. The wife and I did similar with a 55” TCL in the master bedroom.

The TCL tv’s are remarkably good for the price point. The wife and I did similar with a 55” TCL in the master bedroom.
Yeah they are. We have a larger one in living room and gym, but our bedroom was only 42. Now it’s bigger 😀

I got an inexpensive chrome book for the kids from best buy. I have been dropping hints that computer parts are cheap through a couple of sales but my wife just looks at me and says yep they are, and no you can't have any.

I took advantage of an early Black Friday sale at Best Buy to get myself another pair of Bose Soundsport headphones since I can't seem to find my other pair after trading in my old truck for new...

Hoping to get a good deal on Airpod pros!

We are on the lookout for a Gaming PC for my oldest. If anyone can give me any pointers, I'm all 👂👂

Yes to the air fryer. Get one. It has changed my life in the kitchen. Very versatile and quick. 2 words: Fried burritos.

You mean a chimichanga.

What makes a keyboard worth 200 bucks? Serious, not being a smarta$$.

Is it this?

No. And it’s not just a keyboard but a case and trackpad for the iPad

You mean a chimichanga.
Oh man. The first time I put a chimichanga in our air fryer, it was life changing. Sadly I need to get another one. Last time I used ours, it was on the glass top stove. When I was putting the basket back in, I bumped the nob for the burner and turned it on without realizing it. The house wreaked like plastic and there was a lot of smoke before I realized I melted the bottom of it. :(

Oh man. The first time I put a chimichanga in our air fryer, it was life changing. Sadly I need to get another one. Last time I used ours, it was on the glass top stove. When I was putting the basket back in, I bumped the nob for the burner and turned it on without realizing it. The house wreaked like plastic and there was a lot of smoke before I realized I melted the bottom of it. :(

Oh jeez.

We are on the lookout for a Gaming PC for my oldest. If anyone can give me any pointers, I'm all 👂👂
Do you have a Micro Center down there? The one north of Cincinnati is pretty great. Shopped online for our son a couple years ago and went & picked up the order. It was comical, some of the employees were jealous "what? that's a better setup than I have...? It was just a great deal on the prior year's model but the components were fantastic. He wants a 2nd monitor this year so I'll be looking for that...

Same here! I need a beginner's gaming laptop or PC

Hoping to get a good deal on Airpod pros!
Really great headphones. I came from Bose Soundsports for my bluetooth every day headphones and I'm a bit of a headphone snob. The Airpod pro's don't sound as good but the noise cancellation is OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!!!

The first (two) sentences of your comment made my Tuesday.

I'm looking for a good deal on tools. I have moved away from the Dewalt tools as the battery is garbage. Milwaukee is my tool of choice so I will be watching HD for that. Also need to purchase a new front door and a new basement door as the wife wants a new front door to let in more light and I'm finishing my basement (slowly) so I want a new door down there.

Hoping to find a new 14 way stand bag at a price I can't resist.

Do you have a Micro Center down there? The one north of Cincinnati is pretty great. Shopped online for our son a couple years ago and went & picked up the order. It was comical, some of the employees were jealous "what? that's a better setup than I have...? It was just a great deal on the prior year's model but the components were fantastic. He wants a 2nd monitor this year so I'll be looking for that...
I don't think so but Cincy is only about 1.5 hours away so if the deal is good enough I'll go get it. Thanks for the tip.

If anybody knows of somewhere that will have golf watches on sale for Black Friday, post it or PM me.

Just signed to build a new house so no big purchases for a long while... But I will be looking to restock up on golf balls for next season. My Snell and other ball stash is quite low. Also starting to research infrared saunas... But that'll probably be a 2021 Black Friday purchase

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Me and @Nessinator will be on the hunt to replace the mattress. It's time. Not sure if there are huge savings during Black Friday. Haven't bought one in years but looking for a big upgrade.

Also recommendations are appreciated.
UPDATE

Finally pulled the trigger on the Bear Pro. 30% off with 2 free pillows and sheets (slightly different than their Black Friday deal). I want to thank everyone for their recommendations. I can tell you I got a lot of recommendations, and the Bear mattresses owners won't stop talking about them. Shopping for mattresses is difficult but ultimately I think @Nessinator and I will be very happy with this in the future.

1605719166589.png

Back