2020 Black Friday Thread

Just picked up a Theragun Elite for my wife on Budget Golf!

Picked up two pair of AirPods for $99 and took advantage of the THP discount plus price change on the Theragun on Budgetgolf.

1606143197254.png

Target ad this morning with Lego sets up to 40% off. Stock is going quick! Picked up a few for our daughter.

TV'sssssssssssss...................god almighty they are cheap if you dont need this years technology. (which you dont btw)
Yes...I picked up a larger tv for outside by the pool at rock bottom prices. $267 for a 65"...I'll take it.

True links mystery box ordered, gps chart plotter fish finder ordered, Cabelas order in, I am doing some damage today!

Dang TV's coming to my inbox every morning tempting me!! Best Buy has a 70" for $530 which is crazy cheap

I need to find a decent sized hitting mat to use with my Skytrak this week. Hopefully something nice pops up.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 8
TV'sssssssssssss...................god almighty they are cheap if you dont need this years technology. (which you dont btw)
Bought an 82"!!!!! Love it!!!

I think that’s the same one we have and it’s awesome, well for a vacuum cleaner. :ROFLMAO:
Awesome? All the reviews I read said it really sucked.

Anybody see a great deal on a rugged waterproof Bluetooth speaker under $50?

Just picked up a Scosche Rhythm + heart monitor for 25% off and a Roku streaming stick plus for $40 off. Sweeeeet.

I'm looking for a good deal on tools. I have moved away from the Dewalt tools as the battery is garbage. Milwaukee is my tool of choice so I will be watching HD for that. Also need to purchase a new front door and a new basement door as the wife wants a new front door to let in more light and I'm finishing my basement (slowly) so I want a new door down there.

I really like my Milwaukee tools. Please let me know if you find online deals for them!(y)

If anyone sees a smoking good deal on a vacuum! Let me know! The wife snapped the piece that locks it in the upright position!

If Stitch Golf would bring back that Veterans Day sale, I'd be way more broke. Their website says 30% on stuff at the moment, and that isn't what I want to buy stuff at!

I really like my Milwaukee tools. Please let me know if you find online deals for them!(y)
With the mentality that "you can never have enough batteries" I picked up the HD deal of the starter battery pack for $199 as it comes with (2) 4 ah batteries, a charger, and a decent sized bag. Then you are able to pick from a handful of bare tools that you get one for free. I picked up the M18 Fuel Jigsaw as I was in need of a new one. The Jigsaw alone costs $199 so I felt like it was a great deal. Also, if you haven't tried their trim router, it is an absolute beast! It also is available as one of the free tools you can pick up.

If Stitch Golf would bring back that Veterans Day sale, I'd be way more broke. Their website says 30% on stuff at the moment, and that isn't what I want to buy stuff at!
Or another good mystery baaaaaaaag!

Picked up a Samsung 65” QLED 4K $600 off but will be a couple weeks before delivered. Replacing a 15 year old Panasonic Plasma that just won’t die. My youngest will hopefully adopt.

my great grandparents all immigrants from Finland and I've had a sauna in our house most of life. This is the one in my last house and I'm building one in my garage now.

Sauna means steam bath, there's nothing like a sauna with steam!
View attachment 8974956View attachment 8974957

by the way, it's sow-na not sah-na 🇫🇮;)

my last name is Heikkinen, I'm 100% Finnish

100% Finn here as well, if there's one thing I miss here in the US it's a proper sauna. Wood heated is preferred but have been looking at getting one that I can put in my garage. Needs to go to 185-200 F however for it to be fully enjoyable. Need to see if any BF deals come along.

Back