2020 Bridgestone Tour B Golf Balls

Just got my 4 dozen Tour B custom order today! They'd been delayed in manufacturing due to Rona. Just running out of my last sleeves so perfect timing, cant wait to get them out on the Course.

Which ball? What did you have them put on your ball?

Which ball? What did you have them put on your ball?
Did the Vfit and it put me back in the Tour BX which is what I played last year. Had them put a quote from Rick and Morty (amazing TV show). "Slippy noo... Slippy Pleeease!" Should be pretty fitting as I continue my life long battle to hold fairways and begging my ball to behave.

I played the Tour B X and XS for 9 holes each today. I'm not sure I could tell the difference honestly

I spun back a 5i into a green today with the XS. :oops:

I played the Tour B X and XS for 9 holes each today. I'm not sure I could tell the difference honestly
The gap has closed between the two for sure.

The gap has closed between the two for sure.
Last time out there was a noticeable yardage difference between the RXS and the X so I thought I'd compare the XS this time. I had a couple that seemed to fly a bit farther yardage wise with the XS but thats about it. I think I still lean XS for the extra spin around the greens though but its not as easy of decision as I thought. Either way becoming more and more comfortable with this version of the Bridgestone ball

Last time out there was a noticeable yardage difference between the RXS and the X so I thought I'd compare the XS this time. I had a couple that seemed to fly a bit farther yardage wise with the XS but thats about it. I think I still lean XS for the extra spin around the greens though but its not as easy of decision as I thought. Either way becoming more and more comfortable with this version of the Bridgestone ball
The RX/RXS gap from the X/XS is still pretty wide, and all about needs as the RX/RXS definitely spin less for me, a lot less. But like the he gap closing on the X/XS I feel the same about y’all he RX/RXS this year. REACTIV is real.

I spun back a 5i into a green today with the XS. :oops:
Are you playing blades? with my 5 iron Mizuno MP-20 MB is a gamble. 50% it will drop where it lands, and 50% of the shots will spin back a bit (this goes for all balls, not just bridgestone).

Are you playing blades? with my 5 iron Mizuno MP-20 MB is a gamble. 50% it will drop where it lands, and 50% of the shots will spin back a bit (this goes for all balls, not just bridgestone).
KING Forged Tec

I fought the temptation since the promotion started, but finally gave into and picked up 4 dozen of the yellow Tour B RX from Dicks Sporting Goods. The free 2 day shipping was what did me in.

Spin is real on RXS... Trial continues!

Spin is real on RXS... Trial continues!

I have a dozen each of the RX and the RXS. That’s my ball competition for this season. will be very interested in the spin.

I have a dozen each of the RX and the RXS. That’s my ball competition for this season. will be very interested in the spin.
Honestly RX gives a decent spin and RXS takes it one level up. I am not a machine so I have different swings so distance loss if there is any is tough to gauge between the two.

Played RX today! Great ball extra distance and straight off tees and approaches with ok check.

Back