2020 Bridgestone Tour B Golf Balls

I was able to play 18 today with the Tour B RX and was really impressed. I don't generate a lot of spin at all when hitting iron shots into the green and usually get a decent amount of roll out. Today hitting into the greens the ball stopped really quickly with minimal roll out. On tee shots when I hit it a little wayward it didn't side spin much at all. Hit 10/14 fairways today and when I missed I wasn't far off at all. Can't wait to get back out and try it again.

Got in 18 today with a little break in the weather. Played the 2020 RX on the first 3 holes on the front. With it being January, the ground was still pretty soft so I didn't want to lose any in plugged lies. Zero range time, straight to the course and I went par, par, bogey with the 2020 RX. I switched and played the rest of the round with e12 soft which I bought for winter rounds and right away I could tell a difference. The e12 didn't stop nearly as quick on the greens for me, and was a little more wild off the tee. Distances with both balls were off with with being colder temps, so it's hard to compare to normal distances, but the RX seemed to have a little more distance in it. It also held it's line better through the wind. 3 holes isn't much, but it definitely has me excited for the potential of the 2020 RX. Hoping to get to the simulator in the next week or so to get some head to head numbers to compare the ball to last year's version which I was fit in to.

Got in 18 today with a little break in the weather. Played the 2020 RX on the first 3 holes on the front. With it being January, the ground was still pretty soft so I didn't want to lose any in plugged lies. Zero range time, straight to the course and I went par, par, bogey with the 2020 RX. I switched and played the rest of the round with e12 soft which I bought for winter rounds and right away I could tell a difference. The e12 didn't stop nearly as quick on the greens for me, and was a little more wild off the tee. Distances with both balls were off with with being colder temps, so it's hard to compare to normal distances, but the RX seemed to have a little more distance in it. It also held it's line better through the wind. 3 holes isn't much, but it definitely has me excited for the potential of the 2020 RX. Hoping to get to the simulator in the next week or so to get some head to head numbers to compare the ball to last year's version which I was fit in to.

Yessssssssssssssss

Hey @JB I am gonna be down in the Clearwater area this weekend. I would be happy to swing by and take some of the new Bridgestone Tour B XS off your hands!! ??

Last edited:
Hey @JB I am gonna be down in the Clearwater area this weekend. I would be happy to selwing by and take some of the new Bridgestone Tour B XS off your hands!! ??

That's kind of you, but unfortunately I will be at the PGA Show prepping for next week.

The e12 didn't stop nearly as quick on the greens for me, and was a little more wild off the tee.

isn’t e12’s thing that it is supposed to be stable off driver? And you were seeing more stable, consistent drives with the new tour b? I’m excited!

That's kind of you, but unfortunately I will be at the PGA Show prepping for next week.

It was worth a shot!! LOL

isn’t e12’s thing that it is supposed to be stable off driver? And you were seeing more stable, consistent drives with the new tour b? I’m excited!

Was a small sample size, but for the few holes I used the 2020 RX, it was easily the better ball.

Was a small sample size, but for the few holes I used the 2020 RX, it was easily the better ball.
I definitely expected it to be better, but the e12 is designed to help the amateur golfer, so your results are just what I wanted to hear

I definitely expected it to be better, but the e12 is designed to help the amateur golfer, so your results are just what I wanted to hear

Yeah. Once the weather gets better, I'll bring them out for longer stretches and I have several dozen of the 2019 RX so it will be a better comparison. Just didn't want to run the risk of losing them in the less than ideal conditions yesterday. It was pretty squishy.

I tied my personal best of 81 yesterday at Sea Island playing the current Tour B XS so I am even more excited to get the 2020 version a try. The idea of it being better than the previous model is mind blowing to me at this point.

I don't know what was happening today but I played a whole 9 holes with one B-XS and it was fantastic.

Would love to get my hands on a sleeve of the new ones

8C587C3C-DF6F-4146-B7B5-91A88C4CFB99.jpeg

No, bit of a hectic couple of weeks :D

What? Hectic couple of weeks?
Is there something big happening in the golf world soon? :cool:

Dudes....

:oops::censored:?:censored:

I am so ready to try these.

Back