2020 Bridgestone Tour B Golf Balls

The prior generation are very solid balls also. Still have about 3 dozen of those and 5 or 6 dozen of the generation before that (the last generation before they changed the name from B330). Heck, I have played every generation of the RX model so I guess you could say I am a pretty big fan of them. Haha

yes, I LOVE the B-X/XS line...i'm trying to build up my new ball stock for the year...i'll probably grab two boxes of the new ones, 2 of the old and 2 dozen of the new QSTs since they still have those tester sleeves at $10 a piece...

Last edited:
Can't wait to try these. I will be going on the 14th to pick up a dozen or two.

I might have a sample pack of the RX and RXS in my bag!
These will be going up against my current gamers (2018 Chromesoft) this Friday on a GCHawk so I can get some good ball data.

I'll post 56*, 7i, and Driver data on a separate thread but will also add data here about the new RX and RXS!!

These should be available for reals in a couple of days, right? I am going to pick up the BX and BRX and test the snot out of them. Playing and practicing (on sims), I have gone back to the current BX. Great ball. If they really have improved these, I may just have to accept playing white balls.

These should be available for reals in a couple of days, right? I am going to pick up the BX and BRX and test the snot out of them. Playing and practicing (on sims), I have gone back to the current BX. Great ball. If they really have improved these, I may just have to accept playing white balls.

I don't know but I'm wondering if the new Tour BX also comes in yellow in the Japan made versions. :)

https://www.bs-golf.com/bs-products/ball/tour_b_x.html

Yes is it Bridgestone Release Day yet??? Shhh don’t tell my wife I’m geeked about this more than...

Great piece @Jman

Thanks to all that have interacted and made today a special launch day. It’s was AWESOME! We aren’t giving up on making smarter and improved materials that flat out perform better!
We made this ball for you all.

Personally I’m going to be testing the new RXS because of the new REACTIV cover. I’ve always played the XS (previous the B330s) because of the max spin but this new RXS just chews!

What ball are you guys looking forward to testing most?
View attachment 8924137

What's your swing speed and driver carry?

Where will most people be buying these? Golf Galaxy? Online?

Spoke to a friend that works in my home course pro shop. He said they have these in the back ready to put out Friday.

I love the RX but am also intrigued to try the new RXS. Not a model that has been a favorite of mine from past generations, but if they are good enough for Fred Couples to put his trust in them, they are certainly balls I need to try.

Less than 24 hours to go!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully I have a box in hand before my round on Saturday.

Less than 24 hours to go!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully I have a box in hand before my round on Saturday.
I'm hoping for the same too.

Tomorrow I am gonna run over to the DSG about 30 minutes from here to grab a dozen Tour B XS in yellow!!

I know where I’m going after I drop my daughter after school. That first call can wait. Going to stock up for the year.

...or do I just order off Budget Golf...wonder if the discount will work?

I know where I’m going after I drop my daughter after school. That first call can wait. Going to stock up for the year.

...or do I just order off Budget Golf...wonder if the discount will work?
I plan to grab a sleeve of RX to practice/play a round with.. Once I decide if that is my ball, I then will order from Budget Golf.

I plan to grab a sleeve of RX to practice/play a round with.. Once I decide if that is my ball, I then will order from Budget Golf.
I might do the same...maybe!!! ?

Back