2020 Bridgestone Tour B Golf Balls

Shout out to @Iceman! for the hookup on the BRX. I probably won't have much opportunity for on course testing, so only did a little bit of chipping around the back yard. These were right in the sweetspot for feel imho. Enjoyed contact with them quite a bit.

I've always enjoyed the feel of Bridgestone's premium lines and this didn't disappoint.

Going to be getting the X out on the course this Friday. Cant wait to see how it performs, tee to green.

I have continued to enjoy the BX in my rounds, and now with the buy 3 get 4 promotion running, Ill be stocking up. I noticed that I do not get much side spin on my longer irons and woods, which is awesome for me. I am still on the fence about how much difference I am seeing near the green between the 2020 version and the prior, but for the current price, its a no-brainer to stock up on the new model. I have, however, noticed an increase on being able to hold greens on 100+ yard approaches.

Got to play 9 today and Tour BX is a rockstar. Firm feel but not rock like on irons and woods but coming off with spin. I hit a couple of long irons [4i and 5i ] into greens and both stopped within a foot of landing. Hit the shot below with a PW from 135 out. Spun it back 8 feet. I still need to adjust my distances as they are stopping where land. Need to get used to pin hunting more.
20200402_164704.jpg

Now through April 5, Morton Golf is offering a 20% discount on orders. They are also offering the buy 3 dozen, get 1 dozen free on Bridgestone. By combining the buy 3 get 1 free and the 20% discount, you can purchase 4 dozen balls at a price of $27 per dozen. That is a terrific bargain on some super balls.

Last edited:
Now through April 5, Morton Golf is offering a 20% discount on orders. They are also offering the buy 3 dozen, get 1 dozen free on Bridgestone. By combining the by 3 get 1 free and the 20% discount, you can purchase 4 dozen balls at a price of $27 per dozen. That is a terrific bargain on some super balls.

Dear @Tenputt ,

I hate you.

Love, Tev.

To good to pass up. 4 more dozen coming my way. (y)

Dear @Tenputt ,

I hate you.

Love, Tev.

To good to pass up. 4 more dozen coming my way. (y)

Seriously, when was the last time that you could buy a big name (not direct to consumer) tour level ball at $27 per dozen?

Seriously, when was the last time that you could buy a big name (not direct to consumer) tour level ball at $27 per dozen?

Why do you think I am 108 dollars poorer? :LOL: That's an insane price for a tour level ball that just got released 6 weeks ago and is this good. You sir, are a bad influence.

Why do you think I am 108 dollars poorer? :LOL: That's an insane price for a tour level ball that just got released 6 weeks ago and is this good. You sir, are a bad influence.
Do you have to have them personalized? I don’t want everyone to know how many balls I lose by finding them all in the bushes.

I'm sure I will fall in love again with the RX balls when I get to play them again. Will be just like hitting new release balls again!

Ordered. That’s a great deal.

Now through April 5, Morton Golf is offering a 20% discount on orders. They are also offering the buy 3 dozen, get 1 dozen free on Bridgestone. By combining the buy 3 get 1 free and the 20% discount, you can purchase 4 dozen balls at a price of $27 per dozen. That is a terrific bargain on some super balls.

Damn you @Tenputt, can’t pass up a deal that good

They are fantastic golf balls. It's true. All of it is true.

You all know I have my loyalties, but wow these are good.

Agreed. It’s made me question my loyalties.

It's very rare to find a golf ball that boosts distance off the tee WHILE increasing feel/spin around the greens.

It's very rare to find a golf ball that boosts distance off the tee WHILE increasing feel/spin around the greens.

I agree!!
What's strange is that my mid-irons have increased ball speed as well.

Like some others in this thread, my loyalty to another ball is beginning to suffer.

Does anyone have a review on the e12?
Feel of the ball? What’s the cover feel like, durability, greenside.

Being that I’m pretty much imprisoned in my house, and now have an actual setup in the garage to do some non rushed testing, I’m going to revisit all of these and get a little comparison action going on.

I know on the course I’ve sort of fallen for the X. Everything I loved about it off the tee and irons, but noticeably more action into the greens and around them.

Excited to try these out!IMG_20200409_161936.jpg

The RX is a really good ball. I bought some the other day and it’s the most consistent ball of the series that Bridgestone has made. A very solid ball.

Back