2020 Bridgestone Tour B Golf Balls

Well, these arrived today. I still wish that they were available in yellow. Over the well reasoned argument advanced by @Molten that most of us could play any one of many of the same type of ball and shoot the same scores, I went with the ball Bridgestone told me fit me the best.

F40D4E78-811C-4F71-BDF1-7DCA6C49EF92.jpeg7CB9AB3B-685A-4841-896F-4EA12E5C71FD.jpeg

Loading up on the 3/1 deal today since I’ve finally settled on a ball.

Loading up on the 3/1 deal today since I’ve finally settled on a ball.

I'm totally confused now after playing with the RXS yesterday (awesome), maybe I need more data! Probably get the VFIT result today. I bet I can play either RX or RXS and be good.

That’s a very not good golf ball for my needs. Too low spin.

I’ll be playing the XS again, with some X mixed in.

I'm undecided which one to get. Can you mix/match the buy 3 get one 1?

try both!! then donate to me at MC whichever one you dont like

Agree with the XS awesome ball based on data provided! Did you do VFit? or just THPFit?

Got mine in Tuesday from Morton with a free hat as well. I've played the BX the last year and love it and have tried out the 2020 bx a few rounds before and during covid and the spin around the greens has surprised me, the first few times i was coming up way short on chips and pitches until i figured out i had to fly it farther because they were stopping so quick.

I mixed at Dick's online then curbside pickup no problem for that deal.

Agree with the XS awesome ball based on data provided! Did you do VFit? or just THPFit?
Hundreds and hundreds of shots with each of the balls in the lineup on Foresight GC2 followed by rounds on course with each.

Hundreds and hundreds of shots with each of the balls in the lineup on Foresight GC2 followed by rounds on course with each.
Yeah I followed a lot of those... just curious if VFIT came back accurate for you in comparison to another post that said it was not accurate.

Yeah I followed a lot of those... just curious if VFIT came back accurate for you in comparison to another post that said it was not accurate.
I’ve just not seen any reason to go through it since I’ve done the leg work myself, if that makes sense.

I’ve just not seen any reason to go through it since I’ve done the leg work myself, if that makes sense.
yeah totally get it. I just was doing some reading and even for myself get a mix of balls depending on answers and swings. E12 / RXS / RX. All good !

I can’t even fool VFIT, used a BRXS for this VFIT and once again they say I’m a BRX man. Maybe I should listen and just stick with BRX, I do have 5 dozen or more of them in yellow. 😁

090C7AC6-20F7-4A0E-9B31-8E535B354ADE.jpeg

Forgot how bright the yellow is on these. Put the RX into play last weekend and had some reasonable success with it. No real surprise there based on my experience with Bridgestone balls in the past. Looking forward to getting some more time with these.

I can’t even fool VFIT, used a BRXS for this VFIT and once again they say I’m a BRX man. Maybe I should listen and just stick with BRX, I do have 5 dozen or more of them in yellow. 😁

View attachment 8941713
just curious what was your indication on Spin, Accuracy or Distance question?

just curious what was your indication on Spin, Accuracy or Distance question?

Spin this time, last time it was distance, both results RX!

I played the RX today and used the same ball the whole round. It is a little beat up and won’t make a second round, but it did help me get a personal best today!

Back