2020 Bridgestone Tour B Golf Balls

Played my round with the RXS again today. Really enjoyed it again. Going to try the B XS for the next round I think. One of those 2 will likely be my ball for the year.

Those "thank you" hats are awesome! Enjoy it

I was on the Bridgestone Japan site and came across this: Thinking that’s pretty cool:

4CCB95DF-9A2F-481C-866C-FA609719C4A5.jpeg

Last edited:
That too. I'm really curious what the reason for the tapered middle line is.
TOUR B XS Just-in Alignment Just-in Alignment

printed with a mark that has the alignment function. This is a special model designed to reflect the voices of professional athletes under the concept of "easy to match the target and smooth takeback."

▼ Design
set easy to match the direction at the time of
the ball likely to be concentrated in the time of address
face is easy to match in parallel at the time of hit

▼ benefits
easier to launch in-goal, a sense of distance and direction is better!
・ The number of putts has been improved, leading to higher scores!

* Ball color is white only.
* Owned name and ball number are not applicable.

▼ From the product planner
Unlike drivers and other shots, mentality is much more important in putters than in physical areas such as the core.
It's designed to be natural and to help you relax and stroke.
When putting, I want not only those who match with the mark but also those who do not match to use it once.

Gotta love some google translate, always fun to see how it comes out.

Ive gone all in on the XS as much ball for the year, more distance off the tee from the X, but it’s closer than its ever been, and I’ll take the greenside the XS generates any day.

I've really liked both the XS and X so far in the SIM. The XS is probably the spinniest ball I've ever used and the X ball spins a lot too.

Feel wise I normally prefer a firmer ball but I'm leaning towards the XS for more of that softer feel.

I need to give the RX and RXS a try before committing to one if I can even do that.

So many good balls on the market right now.

I've really liked both the XS and X so far in the SIM. The XS is probably the spinniest ball I've ever used and the X ball spins a lot too.

Feel wise I normally prefer a firmer ball but I'm leaning towards the XS for more of that softer feel.

I need to give the RX and RXS a try before committing to one if I can even do that.

So many good balls on the market right now.
You ain’t kidding. I just got my four dozen RX delivered and I’m still working through a lot of other balls first. But I think it’s time to commit to the RX for a long time.

Gotta love some google translate, always fun to see how it comes out.

Ive gone all in on the XS as much ball for the year, more distance off the tee from the X, but it’s closer than its ever been, and I’ll take the greenside the XS generates any day.

I haven't hit the XS enough yet but I am guessing i will end up with both in my bag at some point. Right now, my thought process is use the X on receptive greens as, so far, they spin enough with my descent angle to be anywhere from one hop stops to 4 or 5 feet of spin back. This is throughout my iron range. I have yet to hit an iron shot on a green with more than a few feet of rollout.

In July/August around here,, courses can play much harder which means more rollout on drives and harder less receptive greens. Don't have any data to back this up, but I might switch to XS for those rounds to keep my green interaction consistent. Need to get some trackman/GC data to understand what differences I am getting to be sure.

Time will tell.

I have had two great driving and iron play rounds with the new BX. The ball just flies off the tee with a bit of fade. With the XS it plays more like a push. On irons I am getting a really nice draw with some serious stopping power, even with a 6 iron. I had a personal best greens in regulation during my last round, mostly because I was getting the ball to stop even on the summer hardened and dry South Florida greens. This ball is the real deal.

Finally got my Bridgestone personalized buy 3 get 1 free balls today after 5 weeks. Just as my luck would have it, I thought I ordered the BRX balls but I received the BX balls. They did throw a hat in there for me. Oh well. Hopefully these will work with my slow swing speed.

I was on the Bridgestone Japan site and came across this: Thinking that’s pretty cool:

View attachment 8942041

Shot -1 with the X today. :oops:

Shot -1 with the X today. :oops:

I was just coming to post that I am falling in love with the BXS...

I posted an amazing round with it yesterday!!

awesome round by the way!!

Last edited:
I love the RX but I can’t help but wish I bought some more of the RXS.

I was just coming to post that I am falling in love with the BXS...

I posted an amazing round with it yesterday!!

awesome round by the way!!
I’m really excited for my XS to come in. Love the X, but I love the little extra spin into greens I get out of the XS more. But that gap is closer than ever with the new design. I heart Reactiv.

RXS going out tomorrow for maiden voyage!

I’m really excited for my XS to come in. Love the X, but I love the little extra spin into greens I get out of the XS more. But that gap is closer than ever with the new design. I heart Reactiv.

that is what I love about the xs. I hit some green side shots that just made me say “oh wow”.

when you can hit hard chips that come off really low and don’t pop up you know you have a winner.

between the two I only saw a couple yards of that difference off the tee, but the wedge shots with the XS are Spectacular.

that is what I love about the xs. I hit some green side shots that just made me say “oh wow”.

when you can hit hard chips that come off really low and don’t pop up you know you have a winner.

between the two I only saw a couple yards of that difference off the tee, but the wedge shots with the XS are Spectacular.
Yeah, as much as the X has closed the gap on the XS greenside, I really think the XS off the tee is where the REACTIV shines most.

Yeah, as much as the X has closed the gap on the XS greenside, I really think the XS off the tee is where the REACTIV shines most.

I think you are right..

did you use the grip less putter?

did you use the grip less putter?
I commented in that thread today, didn’t get a chance to sit down and do my full update, but will tomorrow morning.

Been playing the RX the last couple of rounds and I'm not surprised but still impressed with the performance. Seems like a great all around ball. Can't comment on spin much yet but I'm still on my first ball, which is saying something I guess! Want to try the RXS or even XS as well at some point this year.

Back