2020 Bridgestone Tour B Golf Balls

I am finding myself in a battle between X and RX. I get about 300-400 lower spin from RX but flight is still very good. No problem holding greens. I get a little more ball speed from X on driver and prefer the very slightly firmer sound. Both feel fantastic with short game. I'm almost at flip a coin or simply use RX on windier days, X on warmer, low wind days.

16-20 mph winds this morning in my round so I put the RX in play, it might be better he perfect wind ball for me. Had to adjust around the greens for less hard sit, but that’s easy enough.

So I did get a Bridgestone hat included with my much delayed Bridgestone personalized ball shipment. Nice bonus. Also, I mentioned earlier that I ordered the "wrong" balls for my swing speed. My swing speed is close to 90MPH and I thought I ordered the BRX but made a mistake and ordered the BX. I played 2 rounds so far with the BX and really like the ball. It appears that I'm getting less spin off the driver as it seems to carry really well off the driver. On my wedge approach shots, I actually spun a couple back and the others were pretty much drop and stop. Driver distance was really good with these balls. I definitely get better performance than Prov1's. This ball is a keeper for me.

Oh look.....

8F2040BF-9402-4F2E-95FF-2DC6176DCAC9.jpeg

I hope they have my favorite logo on them.
Nope. They’re Tigerless, these are just for me. No personalization either, I’m boring. Haha

Golf courses will open here on 20 th, so I will start my season next week with tour B RXS. Played all season last year with 2019 RXS,
looking for the benefits of the new model.

Gotta say. I’m pumped to be back in a Bridgestone ball with the company on a track I can again get behind. It feels right.

And I’m more excited to be rocking the XS.

Gotta say. I’m pumped to be back in a Bridgestone ball with the company on a track I can again get behind. It feels right.

What was the last version you were in?

What was the last version you were in?
Messing around? I’ve played the XS before, but that was the point where the company direction lost me. Full time? B330-S. Used to put my HS in Bridgestone as well, and may return to that this next season.

Just ordered the buy 3 get 1 free Tour X. Love the ball.

Just ordered the buy 3 get 1 free Tour X. Love the ball.
One of my orders was the X as well, the gap is so close between the two with the new cover its ridiculous. They’re both so damn good.

I really need to get some RX's to try out. Tried the e12 that I was fit into with VFIT and they just didn't do well for me,

I really need to get some RX's to try out. Tried the e12 that I was fit into with VFIT and they just didn't do well for me,
RX is solid.

RX is solid.
Tried some of he prior versions and liked them, from what I hear of the latest, they are even better. (y)

I think there were some dark arts involved with developing the RX. How they got a low spin ball to perform the way this one does around the green is sorcery. I liked the e12 soft in soft conditions, but the RX is great for me.

Back