2020 Bridgestone Tour B Golf Balls

I think there were some dark arts involved with developing the RX. How they got a low spin ball to perform the way this one does around the green is sorcery. I liked the e12 soft in soft conditions, but the RX is great for me.
Will definitely be picking some up before my next round next weekend.

I do wish Bridgestone did custom numbers

Will definitely be picking some up before my next round next weekend.
I would try a sleeve of RX and maybe RXS. I bought 4 dozen of RX after vfit, but I know they aren’t for everyone. It is great that they have 4 tour level balls for people to find the right one for their game

I would try a sleeve of RX and maybe RXS. I bought 4 dozen of RX after vfit, but I know they aren’t for everyone. It is great that they have 4 tour level balls for people to find the right one for their game
A lot of honing of the skills you want to succeed. Just a matter of how much spin!

I’m really excited for my XS to come in. Love the X, but I love the little extra spin into greens I get out of the XS more. But that gap is closer than ever with the new design. I heart Reactiv.
As I continue to go back and forth with these same two balls that is really the only difference I am noticing as well. Yesterday on a course that is known for hard slow greens I saw the ball do some things that had me laughing. I am confident I could play either successfully but am leaning XS as well right now.

Also looking more and more like I will be playing Bridgestone balls this season

As I continue to go back and forth with these same two balls that is really the only difference I am noticing as well. Yesterday on a course that is known for hard slow greens I saw the ball do some things that had me laughing. I am confident I could play either successfully but am leaning XS as well right now.

Also looking more and more like I will be playing Bridgestone balls this season
They’re both just so damn balanced, it’s honestly funny, when I wrote the release article on these I rolled my eyes at the REACTIV story, but once I got them on the course and indoor I realized it’s real, very real, and potentially revolutionary in golf balls.

Yes! I was really hoping for this as well
I’d go crazy. It’s such a little thing, but annually it’s a reason I always almost go Titleist or TMaG

Got to play a round with the XS. I really like this ball. It performs off the tee and on approaches into the green. I don't know if it was the wedges or the ball but there was actually some back spin. I usually don't get a ton of that. Short shots around the green also had a nice feel and performed well.
The best part for me was the ball didn't feel overly soft when putting. I tired the RXS and it felt too soft overall. Especially during putting. I am going to stick with this ball throughout the season so I will know exactly its reaction come Morgan Cup!

Played 9 with the RXS today.
pulled my approach on 9 way left. Left with 20ish yard shot over a bunker. 58* wedge, a little hop and stops 4 inches left of the hole for a tap in par to end the round. Can’t wait to play again tomorrow.

Greens at my course getting closer to being healed - the cool weather has really made this process longer. Played the BX again yesterday and today. Around the greens it has been really good from what I can tell. Plenty of action - I've been able to hit some very aggressive pitches and chips with this ball, the distance has been good off the driver and with my irons.

Playing it so far I have felt like it is maybe a little more reactive around the greens than a ProV1 or ProV1x, but everything else has been right in line with what I see with those balls. In previous years I have tried different balls than the Titleist ones but have never had anything else even get close. This ball seems to be really good.

Turns out just the XS showed up yesterday :p

6A77FBDF-74C6-4D59-9C8C-1185A42DBEC1.jpeg

A friend gave me a sleeve of the RXS yesterday. Oh. My. Amazingly fantastically awesome. This could be the Summer of the RXS.

The ball felt great off the driver. I had good distance and trajectory. Good spin with short irons. 8 iron or less and the ball was at the pitch mark or behind it. With the 54, I was getting 2-3 feet of backspin, with one outlier that really zipped back. The ball felt great off the putter. Not mushy but firmly soft, if that makes sense.

Will play again.

Last edited:
A friend gave me a sleeve of the RXS yesterday. Oh. My. Amazingly fantastically awesome. This could be the Summer of the RXS.

The ball felt great off the driver. I had good distance and trajectory. Good spin with short irons. 8 iron or less and the ball was at the pitch mark or behind it. With the 54, I was getting 2-3 feet of backspin, with one outlier that really zipped back. The ball felt great off the putter. Not mushy but firmly soft, if that makes sense.

Will play again.
Nice!

I was hesitant at the release of these and how revolutionary REACTIV could actually be, but, imo Bridgestone is most definitely back

Do any online stores sell just a sleeve of these balls? Wanting to try the RX and XS to see how they do for me, but not wanting to spring for a full dozen of each. :ROFLMAO:

Today marks the beginning of the XS as my all in gamer for the season, took a while to get here with COVID, but here we are nonetheless!

Back