2020 Bridgestone Tour B Golf Balls

I've played the RXS and XS and like them both but like the XS a little more around the green.

I really liked the RXS. Will be playing it again this season.

i came upon boxes of free bridgestone golf balls, but theyre old and not top of the line. However, they feel like pro v1s but go a lil shorter. its called TREO. and these are the best balls aroud the green i have ever tried. Why use them? Well, I'd have to think that the top of the line bridgestone ball is as good or better!

i came upon boxes of free bridgestone golf balls, but theyre old and not top of the line. However, they feel like pro v1s but go a lil shorter. its called TREO. and these are the best balls aroud the green i have ever tried. Why use them? Well, I'd have to think that the top of the line bridgestone ball is as good or better!
Glad you found a ball you like. The Treosoft are quite a bit different that the Tour B with the Reactiv cover. The Treosoft is a two piece ionomer/surlyn ball, while the Tour B is a 3 piece ball with a urethane cover (and a pretty nifty one at that). The Pro V1 is a 3 piece with a urethane cover as well.

I was an early adopter of the 2020 Tour BX and it is a phenomenal ball. Less spin off the driver, but still tons of spin around the green. The few times I have not played them, I have immediately missed what they give me, primarily off the tee.

Glad you found a ball you like. The Treosoft are quite a bit different that the Tour B with the Reactiv cover. The Treosoft is a two piece ionomer/surlyn ball, while the Tour B is a 3 piece ball with a urethane cover (and a pretty nifty one at that). The Pro V1 is a 3 piece with a urethane cover as well.

I was an early adopter of the 2020 Tour BX and it is a phenomenal ball. Less spin off the driver, but still tons of spin around the green. The few times I have not played them, I have immediately missed what they give me, primarily off the tee.
you know a lot about this. what is the best soft bridgestone ball on the market right now?

you know a lot about this. what is the best soft bridgestone ball on the market right now?
Soft is a relative terms, and may not be the best performing ball for a given player. I would recommend using the ridiculously easy V-Fit tool Bridgestone recently launched (LINK HERE).

But if pressed for an answer, I would say for a tour level ball, the Tour B RX or RXS, and for a weekend warrior ball that is still excellent, the E12 soft. But the V-Fit will get you where you need to be, no doubt.

So after hundreds or of practice drives and 3 sim rounds, my trusty test mule finally died.

16111004302988746831033842941220.jpg

i found a sleeve of BXS in my bag...guess what's getting played next round?

I did a little ball testing today and I think I’m going to make the change to the X. Never saw that coming but I gained 4-5 mph ball speed consistently off the driver. I’ve got a few balls left to test before I commit for the year (hi, new balls that just launched - let’s chat) but the X opened my eyes.

Golfballs.com has the deal going with Tour B line of golf balls for buy 3 get 1 free personalized for $134.95 + shipping

Finally got enough holes with the left dash and made my decision. Playing the tour bx for all handicap and league play.

The distance, flight thru the wind, feel off the putter face, and the way the ball flies off the 4, 5, and 6 iron has me sold. The durability, playability from the sand, and the fact it's it a hop and stop is icing ok the cake.

So we’re a year plus on since the Reactiv cover burst on the scene. Is the cover tech real deal in that it enhances the ball as claimed or is it just like any other premium ball cover?

So we’re a year plus on since the Reactiv cover burst on the scene. Is the cover tech real deal in that it enhances the ball as claimed or is it just like any other premium ball cover?
It’s the real deal. 100%

I saw this in my local DSG today and thought I would share here. Bridgestone is offering a value pack of three dozen for $110, which brings each dozen to about $36.

That is a fantastic price for a no bulls*** real deal tour level ball. I have played this ball since it’s release, and the results have been great. If you make a little effort and apply a coupon, I think this deal is hands down the best out there right now on golf balls.

F2A9B229-B323-48C1-8851-E2D1B88A220F.jpeg

"Skimmer Alert"
Can some tell me how B X and B XS compare to V1 & V1X?
Which is a match to what?
XS = V1?
X = V1X?

It has been a while since I last put a Bridgestone ball into play, but I have a couple dozen that will be coming along on a golf break in just over a weeks time, so it will be interesting to see how they compare to the Callaways I have been playing for the last few years

Golfballs.com just announced a sale also for the same price $109.99 for the top models for 3 dozen. Picked up a set just because....

I will ask this to those that have used both the Yellow and White

I have played both lately and love the RXS. However, I feel the white balls are flying a bit more than the yellow and the opposite on spin. The Yellow ball seems to spin more.

I would think they should be exactly the same, but they don't seem to be when playing.

I will ask this to those that have used both the Yellow and White

I have played both lately and love the RXS. However, I feel the white balls are flying a bit more than the yellow and the opposite on spin. The Yellow ball seems to spin more.

I would think they should be exactly the same, but they don't seem to be when playing.
It’s probably contact related even in a minor sense honestly.

Golfballs.com just announced a sale also for the same price $109.99 for the top models for 3 dozen. Picked up a set just because....
Budget Golf, too.

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Back