2020 Bridgestone Tour B Golf Balls

Cant wait to try these out!!! This past year I played Bridgestone balls exclusively and could not be happier.. .IMO they make the best performing golf balls!

So they did find and tame a Unicorn huh? VERY VERY interesting. These will be on the list to try out for sure. I’ve like Bridgestone balls for a long time, and these seem like they could be something very special. I’m very eager to hear more thoughts on these as they get out into people‘s hands.

Woah! That was a great article and this new TourB ball is definitely going to get tested ASAP! Such an ingenious idea that really will revolutionize the tour ball industry! I love to hear about how they came up with this tech.

Great write up @Jman, looks like Bridgestone have brought some exciting innovation in 2020. Look forward to trying these sometime this year.

Hopefully everyone reads all the way to the end :censored:;)

Kuchar playing the X is a surprise, I thought he was an XS guy for the longest time.

Lexi playing the X...whoa.

Curious what makes the REACTIV tech work the way it does...sounds so promising. Looks like I'll have to test the RX and RXS this year!

Now they don’t have to read, dammit @MWard :p

Can’t wait to try these out next month!

Curious what makes the REACTIV tech work the way it does...sounds so promising. Looks like I'll have to test the RX and RXS this year!

Yeah! How does it react without a chance of failing? It’s promising to see the added performance from the pros!

Yeah! How does it react without a chance of failing? It’s promising to see the added performance from the pros!
I’m betting they won’t reveal ALL the secrets if it is what they believe it is, because that would be revolutionary for the golf ball segment potentially.

This one has had years and years and years of testing and development though. And Bryson as well as Kuch have had them in play since the fall. :oops:

Having played the e6, then the B330 range I moved away from Bridgestone a few years ago, but reading through that review has me wanting to give them a try again and see if they can knock the Chromesoft out of my bag

I’m betting they won’t reveal ALL the secrets if it is what they believe it is, because that would be revolutionary for the golf ball segment potentially.

This one has had years and years and years of testing and development though. And Bryson as well as Kuch have had them in play since the fall. :oops:

Of course, but it’s the first ball tech that has come out that I can’t really wrap my mind around how it’s possible! No wonder @rehbirdie was SUPER excited about this release.

The new Tour B is possibly the one piece of gear I am most excited about this year. Cannot wait to try it.

You guys are killing me. ;)

Excited to give these a go. I’ll do the Vfit before I choose a model. Tech sounds very interesting.

Reactiv cover is nuts.

During our presentation last night, they brought out two cores. One with the standard material we’ve seen in the past, and one with the reactiv material. The difference in how they bounced off the ground was massive.

They talked about Tiger saying it seems to hang on the face of a wedge much better, which inevitably going to help to engage spin and control. His involvement in this process is huge.

Listening to Couples talk about making a transition into a different ball as his swing changes was really interesting too, effectively promoting amateurs to get educated and not be afraid to work a ball that fits their game into rotation.

Last edited:
Back