2020 Bridgestone Tour B Golf Balls

I got my 4 dozen RX customized quick! I was going to order from my favorite online store (Budget Golf), but when I looked on Amazon, it said Prime delivery by Friday and I needed them before the weekend.

Honestly, I wasn’t sure they would show up customized correctly as fast as they said, but they look good. I have never done customized before and maybe it will come off after a few hits, but we’ll see.

Ordered Monday and received today!image.jpg
image.jpg

I got my 4 dozen RX customized quick! I was going to order from my favorite online store (Budget Golf), but when I looked on Amazon, it said Prime delivery by Friday and I needed them before the weekend.
Is that a pseudo triple track on those balls? I thought you were strictly a yellow ball homer??

Are all personalized balls done in red? Can you choose the color?

Is that a pseudo triple track on those balls? I thought you were strictly a yellow ball homer??
I thought I would give white a try with the free dozen offer. Yes, I drew my own lines on the ball with a stencil I bought awhile back. My lines are definitely not as good as the real thing. image.jpg

Honestly, I wasn’t sure they would show up customized correctly as fast as they said, but they look good. I have never done customized before and maybe it will come off after a few hits, but we’ll see.

Ordered Monday and received today!View attachment 8939155
View attachment 8939156
Wow. That's awesome. I've been waiting 3 weeks.

Are all personalized balls done in red? Can you choose the color?
I was able to choose the color and font and up to three lines of text. I just went one line thinking I may eventually use that as the line on my ball instead of drawing lines

Finally got around to doing the V-fit. Here are my results.

Attachments

• 6A970F76-0C7B-4778-8A97-8E52FB477E96.jpeg
    6A970F76-0C7B-4778-8A97-8E52FB477E96.jpeg
    99 KB · Views: 25
Weekend repost of some buried testing....

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack, finally! Found a semblance of a golf swing, so here we are. Hahaha

For those who missed the first iteration of testing with a 54 degree wedge attempting to hit a 110ish yard smooth wedge, see this post:

Now, the setup for this go round? 9-irons. The goal as with the 54 degree session was to just hit the ball with a smooth move and see what it does, also trying to get enough swings in that I could pull comparable samples for each of the four balls to see just what differences are going on, for me. Ended up pulling 11 shots for each ball. Also, to try and get some even numbers, I rotated through all four balls twice as I went from cold, to warn, to just about worn the heck out, haha!

Again the disclaimer, I don't spin the ball as much as some of you, I get that. Nor am I a robot like on some of these YouTube videos out there, and @Canadan of course. But, I know there has been a lot of discussion about the spin differences between each golf ball with the new cover, so, why not take a look at them?

Tour B - X - 9i
X9i-L.png

Tour B - XS - 9i
XS9i-L.png

Tour B - RX - 9i
RX9i-L.png

Tour B - RXS - 9i
RXS9i-L.png

Now, some additional info and tidbits for those reading along. The XS followed by the X were the easiest for me to turn over, and consistently turn over. Of the two, the X had the best dispersion for me. In the other set, the RX and RXS were the most "straight flight" of the golf balls, and even with the lower spin, they peaked well and had really nice descent angles for me.

The gaps between the balls are what I expected to be honest, and when hitting, I could 100% tell a difference in the RX/RXS as they really felt like I was putting the smoosh on (technical term, bite me @ddec)

So, what do you think?

That XS seems wonderful for you swing!

I forgot to add, this batch was done with a 43* 9i

Just a comparison...the ball chart offers 300ish more spin xs vs rzn and x vs rzn 200... Same clubs?

How was feel and is rzn a contender?

Just a comparison...the ball chart offers 300ish more spin xs vs rzn and x vs rzn 200... Same clubs?

How was feel and is rzn a contender?
Same club. I’ll comment on that one in that thread ;)

Excited to test a few of these out today and see what the fuss is all about.

Just ordered my 4 dozen deal. Plus I picked up two dozen (1RX & 1 RXS) at the golf show in February. Can’t wait to go hit them next weekend when courses open.

Special thanks to @Jman, I love seeing the data!

Has anyone received their buy one get one free deal from Morton Golf? I ordered back on April 5th and at the time got the confirmation and was told they should ship within ten business days. Ever since then I haven't heard a thing. I even emailed asking for an update and it's been radio silence.

Has anyone received their buy one get one free deal from Morton Golf? I ordered back on April 5th and at the time got the confirmation and was told they should ship within ten business days. Ever since then I haven't heard a thing. I even emailed asking for an update and it's been radio silence.
I emailed also and haven't heard back either. And I'm heading back to Minn. at the end of next week. I'm hoping they arrive before I leave.:confused::confused:

I’ve played the BRX in yellow the last couple of rounds and have been very impressed. The new cover holds up very well and shots don’t veer off line much in the wind unless you make a bad swing. I think it’s a great ball and I want to try the RXS and the X.

So, what do you think?
Great testing and it is great to see the ball do what they say it will. I am loving the RX for my game and think they have a tour ball to fit anyone that wants a tour ball. The green-side spin of the RX was the biggest surprise for me. I didn’t expect a lower spin ball to perform as well as this around the greens

Great testing and it is great to see the ball do what they say it will. I am loving the RX for my game and think they have a tour ball to fit anyone that wants a tour ball. The green-side spin of the RX was the biggest surprise for me. I didn’t expect a lower spin ball to perform as well as this around the greens
And I think this is key, a ball for everyone’s needs. I know I’m past the speed rec of the RX and RXS so what I see will be skewed from others more on that realm, but it’s still fun to put all four against each other

While I have no answers, I did ask JB in the Covid thread on what ball plants are open.
I'd guess that Bridgestone might be just opening - Only a guess.
I plan to ask Messrs. Murphy and Finley on Monday.
I thought I read that someone got theirs if they passed up on the personalization.

Morton Golf has been really good on emails. PM me and I can give you the contacts that I have.
They cancelled a 4 for 3 Titleist order for me .

While I have no answers, I did ask JB in the Covid thread on what ball plants are open.
I'd guess that Bridgestone might be just opening - Only a guess.
I plan to ask Messrs. Murphy and Finley on Monday.
I thought I read that someone got theirs if they passed up on the personalization.

Morton Golf has been really good on emails. PM me and I can give you the contacts that I have.
They cancelled a 4 for 3 Titleist order for me .
I'm in the same boat. Ordered April 5th and still waiting. At this point, I'd take them without personalization. I go 20% off and don't want to give up a good deal.

Just played another 18 and still really impressed with these balls. Anything lower than a 6 iron I am backing balls back. The combo with the BX and the new irons are changing how I approach each hole. I actually have to shot for full carry to the stick distance.

For those that ordered and have not received, as can be expected they have been hit with some delays as well.

“If they have any questions ask them to please email contact@bridgestonegolf.com

I emailed Morton on Tuesday and heard back from them within minutes. I was told both they and Bridgestone are experiencing some delays, but the expectation was my order would ship sometime next week. I placed my order sometime around April 15.

Back