What’s New: 2020 Callaway Chrome Soft Hits Retail

Playing today my first round with CS TT. So far, they feel great. Will need more testing for certain, but they feel similar to ERC and that is not a bad thing. Better around the greens. Just finished #10 on exec course and walking solo

Used some reward points to order some 2020 Chrome Soft w/TT on 4/1. Just got an email yesterday indicating they are on extended backorder until 6/01! Had to buy a dozen at the course this morning to hold me over. :D

Used some reward points to order some 2020 Chrome Soft w/TT on 4/1. Just got an email yesterday indicating they are on extended backorder until 6/01! Had to buy a dozen at the course this morning to hold me over. :D
Wow....Long backorder. I know the Chrome Soft X's were supposed to be out and they aren't yet either

i finally ran out of my gd cs20 freedbies and put the g truvis in play. i really missed having triple track. i still made some great putts thanks to my marxman puTTer, but i had some makeable putts that never sniffed the hole and made me miss triple track.

i finally ran out of my gd cs20 freedbies and put the g truvis in play. i really missed having triple track. i still made some great putts thanks to my marxman puTTer, but i had some makeable putts that never sniffed the hole and made me miss triple track.

Is that because you became used to it or you really think its that helpful?

So, THP peeps. I just recently found out that the CSX has made it's way too some locations right before the shut down.

If anyone has access to them and could find it in they're hearts to help me procure some, if he eternally grateful. I've been doing to try these out every since I got the info on them in December.

So, THP peeps. I just recently found out that the CSX has made it's way too some locations right before the shut down.

If anyone has access to them and could find it in they're hearts to help me procure some, if he eternally grateful. I've been doing to try these out every since I got the info on them in December.
I have no idea if they have them but have you tried Discount Dans?

My boy @Wildcat4life sent 1 dozen CSX w/TT he got from his home club. Supply is really low right now so I wanted shoot a huge thanks over to him.

I’m really digging the 2020 CS so I’m anxious to compare the two.

TT is a huge game changer for me, esp when paired with the puTTer. I’ll only be gaming TT balls for the foreseeable future.

Triple Track convert here. Just got a fresh supply! Going to be draining some putts tomorrow!

20200430_174926.jpg

true story. i played yesterday with a client and two members of his club i hadn’t met. one is pursuing a second career as a pga professional. after the first few holes of this guy watching me make putt after putt, he finally says “hey isn’t that triple track illegal? no?! it should be.” half joking. the tech works better than anything i’ve ever used. i had another day of plus handicap putting per arccos stats. i love triple track.

I need to track down some CSX 2020 balls. Hoping some made it down this way

I have more than 12 dozen Chromesofts--most of which are the 2020 CS Yellow/Black Truvis and the white Triple Track. After playing one round with the TT, I'm all about it. Not only is it SO easy to lineup on the green, but it's also very helpful to lineup on the tee. But because I'm really into the yellow, I just ordered two dozen yellow CS TT balls. I should be set now...

I have more than 12 dozen Chromesofts--most of which are the 2020 CS Yellow/Black Truvis and the white Triple Track. After playing one round with the TT, I'm all about it. Not only is it SO easy to lineup on the green, but it's also very helpful to lineup on the tee. But because I'm really into the yellow, I just ordered two dozen yellow CS TT balls. I should be set now...

no tt on the yellow, correct?

I’ve been using some of the G logo truvis now that my TT supply is running low and I think** I’m seeing a difference in my putting for the worse without it.

Kinda want to get some more TT now:unsure:

Does anyone know if there has ever been a Callaway truvis with the Callaway C that the Grandaddy G was modeled after?

What is the availability of these? My Callaway guys say they are still waiting to get them in stock here.
Jason Finley said the plant shut down just after the first batch of CSX were being shipped out. A few places got them

What is the availability of these? My Callaway guys say they are still waiting to get them in stock here.
Which ball you looking for?

Does anyone know if there has ever been a Callaway truvis with the Callaway C that the Grandaddy G was modeled after?
I don't think so

Back