2020 Callaway chrome soft X

Templet0n

washed...
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
snow..
I got one of 12 dozen on the Western Hemisphere!!

1590771734455.jpeg

Those are like finding a unicorn right now they're so rare.

Those are like finding a unicorn right now they're so rare.

I almost don't want to play them. What if I lose one.... :eek:

Those are high value right now!!! You could maybe retire!!!

Looking for trades?

1590772989662.png

No flipping. Well, maybe... haha. Probably not, I really want to try these.

Good thing you admitted that was a google pic and not at your place. @PapaJohick was getting worried for you.

I was. Anyone going through that much TP needs to see a doctor or really consider changing diet.

I scrolled through this to find the part about you guys joking, but I don't see it.

Really that hard to come by?

Last edited:
How did you get these?

These are the remaining ball that I need to try this year.

Nice. Those would be fun to try sometime this year.

How did you get these?

These are the remaining ball that I need to try this year.

Long story, but it comes down to I know one of the longest tenured reps for callaway and he hooked me up. Literally one of 12 dozen boxes that got shipped in the pacific and central time zones.

Long story, but it comes down to I know one of the longest tenured reps for callaway and he hooked me up. Literally one of 12 dozen boxes that got shipped in the pacific and central time zones.

Wild. I did the distance fitting and thought at the very least I would pick up some balls to find out you cant get them.

Wild. I did the distance fitting and thought at the very least I would pick up some balls to find out you cant get them.

these are going to be hard to get for a While.

Last edited:
I have 3 dozen ready to go however the non-X ball is working pretty well (and I have 9 dozen of them).

I went and played a few holes late tonight with this ball. It is very very interesting but in a good way.

the way I would describe it is graduated. When you hit it hard it feels very firm, and firm as any thing in the premium ball category I have tried, but when you hit touch shots, it feels much softer and really grabs. It has has a softer feel off the putter.

So, on hard shots it’s firm feeling and then as you back off the speed it feels softer but very responsive. Really really cool.

The flight is high than the standard chrome soft, but cuts through the wind really well.

Back