Tour Event 2020 CJ Cup Contest Sponsored by Golf Pride

And here’s the hole out video:

Morikawa. 8/10

Safe to say Hatton is on fire.

Hatton picking up right where he left off last week, I guess it wasn't just a magic hoodie.

Bryson Dechambeau

8 of 10

Si Woo Kim just took a crazy aggressive line straight at the hole from 205 in the first cut on the right of #15. Will be interesting to watch that hole this weekend.

Nice bomb by Rory..

Sergio loses his drive right on the par 5. Si Woo Kim puts one in the fairway and Rory mashes one nearly to the end of the fairway. Sergio’s provisional is in play. Fun tee on #16!

Wolff having a pretty brutal day on the greens so far.

Bryson Dechambeau

8 of 10
tenor.gif

Look out, here comes Xander!

It looks like there is a very good chance that DJs record will be broken today (65). But that was played all the way from the tips. It looks like they are moving up a few tee boxes based on what I'm seeing. For instance, I am fairly certain there is another tee box behind the one they are playing on #11 (320+ yards from the tips).

Here is the scorecard for anyone that is interested.
3AAB5F33-7C9B-4429-B486-B4FEFB122215.jpeg

Rahm looking ok so far!

Seems like this will be a tough course to put four straight rounds together on.

Hatton said pace of play was slow. He was paired with Woff and his putting routine has gotten a little "deliberate" and wonder if that's what he meant.

Rahm has this likely - slow starter but potentially the most motivated great player in game IMO but Xander and Hatten also strong.

Hatton said pace of play was slow. He was paired with Woff and his putting routine has gotten a little "deliberate" and wonder if that's what he meant.

I saw that interview....for a second thought he was paired w/Na but his comment definitely could cause some fireworks in his pairing tomorrow, might need to watch out for that

I actually hate the pre-shot routine by Sergio. I've never been a fan but I actually at one point said "stop jerking off your grip and just hit the darn ball." Probably a combo of not liking him and an annoyingly long pre-shot routine. 🤬

Back