Tour Event 2020 CJ Cup Contest Sponsored by Golf Pride

When he is on like he is right now, he's one of the top 5 in the world. the putter seems to dictate his low rounds. He tends to be a little wild but the putter hasnt always bailed him out like today.

agreed.

These greens are rolling so pure right now. It's hard to imagine this is a course in Vegas.

These greens are rolling so pure right now. It's hard to imagine this is a course in Vegas.
I’m still not sure I believe it!

I bet Xander Masters maybe he getting into grove?

Xander with a 13 footer to go out in 29. Not a typo. 29 🔥

He is sneaky long and really very good - not surprised

Xander is straight NBA jamming this course right now.. The other kids are about to throw their controllers through the TV.

Xander is straight NBA jamming this course right now.. The other kids are about to throw their controllers through the TV.

i was thinking NFL Blitz, lol

I think this is a course that Bryson could not over power and would relatively struggle at. Lots of angles, lots distraction off the tee. Bombing drives has shown to cause some fits this week if not straight.

Koepka nearly holed out for eagle! Tap in birdie and he’ll move to -4 on the day. I like it!

It’s crazy how thick and long they have the rough.

I think this is a course that Bryson could not over power and would relatively struggle at. Lots of angles, lots distraction off the tee. Bombing drives has shown to cause some fits this week if not straight.
There are several holes that the best angle of attack will get you in trouble if you are long.

Pretty darn good back for Xander today.

There are several holes that the best angle of attack will get you in trouble if you are long.

This course should be a PGA Championship location. The issue is I am not sure the property would work. No room for grandstands, or hospitality tents. Lots and lots of parking though.

This course should be a PGA Championship location. The issue is I am not sure the property would work. No room for grandstands, or hospitality tents. Lots and lots of parking though.
The only way it will host future events is if it’s no gallery. The busiest it gets is during the charity events like Tiger’s event And Jordan’s old event. There are maybe a few hundred non-players and just that few people overwhelms the course.

Xander just casually walking in 20' putts for birdie... lol

I have placed small bets on Masters on 5 players legal sports book and include Xander, CM (won big on him PGA) DB and Rahm all doing pretty good either now or recent past. Rory my 5th continues to struggle.

Xander right now needs a shirt that says "Bo Knows" on his back... sheesh

Apparently Xander likes the prototype Apex pros. And putting lights out doesn't hurt either. Wow.

The only good thing about my pick for this event (Fleetwood) is that I didn't go with my 2nd choice, Wolff. Dead last so far.

Hoping my pick (Rahm) makes a move on "moving day". He's -4, shot +1 today and 10 strokes off the lead. Woof.

Collin Morikawa made a strong move up the leaderboard today with a -7.

Back