Tour Event 2020 CJ Cup Contest Sponsored by Golf Pride

I freaking love Kevin Na lol

10 people looking for Brooks' ball and they still can't find it. Damn it must be plugged deep

10 people looking for Brooks' ball and they still can't find it. Damn it must be plugged deep
Found and turned it in to a birdie. That was interesting lol

Shadow Creek has to be the perfect name for this course. I have never seen so many shadow's.

Xander coming back to the field today.

@Nate Higgs currently -6 for the day and creeping up leaderboard. Xander is a little off from his hot play yesterday and brining a lot of players into the mix.

Hatton just kicking the club down the fairway....his "passion" is getting a little old

This 13th hole is a beast! 232 par 3??!!??

I see Xander hanging in there today and winning tomorrow. He just has that extra gear that Henley hasn’t tapped into yet.

Here’s an interesting piece of trivia that I’m surprised has not been mentioned. On hole 17, Steve Wynn’s two original dolphins are buried right below the tee box along with Darla’s calf that died. The first time I played the course my caddie said “Steve’s dolphins are down there.” I thought he meant in the water which threw me off.
55628559-E7E4-479F-B9BE-43AF65E5EACF.jpeg75DDD198-8D92-40C9-A263-A4EA52181D82.jpeg

Damn, looked at the leaderboard and some of the names who made moves going to be interesting tomorrow

Some of these entries coming in a bit late haha

Hatton just kicking the club down the fairway....his "passion" is getting a little old
Lol, that club throw was pretty damn funny! I’ve only watched the golf for about two hours since round one and I believe hes thrown the club 3 times in the spans i’ve watched.
Now where are the announcers to speak on how the UK boys have passion and fire, like they do for the Spaniards! Lol

Go Xander - you had your off day now dominate on Sunday.

Hovland with a beauty from the fairway

I actually hate the pre-shot routine by Sergio. I've never been a fan but I actually at one point said "stop jerking off your grip and just hit the darn ball." Probably a combo of not liking him and an annoyingly long pre-shot routine. 🤬

How do you really feel!? 😂

Rickie looking for mermaids

This course is pretty interesting. Honestly it presents some ideas on how to reign in distance if you needed to. I have seen more provisionals hit and more searching for balls then I think I have ever seen. The big miss which I think is hardly ever punished for this guys is gone for good here..

Back