Tour Event 2020 CJ Cup Contest Sponsored by Golf Pride

Kokrak absolutely nuts one 330 down the middle; looking pretty golden right now ⛳

That was a hell of a swing by X from there

Kokrak! Nice dude, go finish this!

Can we just agree he has terrible sponsors? Let’s hope the win gets an upgrade there.

4 footer to win. That is about it

Attaboy Kokrak! (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Good and he plays PXG my new clubs being shipped now.

Great win by Kokrak, his first ever. He stood up to the pressure.

I’m a big fan of this venue.

I’m a big fan of this venue.
Me too, but I’m not a big fan of $500 green fees (plus a room at an MGM resort - required to play it).

I was just looking at the leader board. I was shocked to see Jason Day WD’d. Hope he is ok..
I read this was his 11th injury WD. Apparently he’s the Sam Bradford of golfers. 😆

I read this was his 11th injury WD. Apparently he’s the Sam Bradford of golfers. 😆

it’s too bad. He is/was a fun watch..

How about my man? And nice to see that he has some fans here. He graduated from a local HS, and led them, to 2 Ohio HS championships. Won the Ohio Amateur twice and then turned pro when he graduated college. Been on Tour for 10 or 11 years, and this is his first win. I've heard commentators wonder why he hasn't won before. Checking out his record it seemed like all he did was make cuts, and win a little over 2 MIll a year. He's definitely made a nice living on the Tour.

Who knows? Maybe this will be a turning point for him. He will be in the field for the November Masters, and for the one to be held in 2021. Be interesting to watch that.

Did anyone win the grips?

Did anyone win the grips?

Nobody picked the winner, but we will announce the contest winner tomorrow.
Waiting on official count.

Too bad no one picked Kokrak, would have made the count easier lol

Schauffele was a popular pick, 10 people picked him for the win.

Since nobody picked the winner, we are going to the tie breaker. A few picked the correct number, so we randomly selected a winner.

Congrats to @jon12 you just won.

Please send me a PM with your full name and shipping address along with what grips you would like including putter grip.

Viktor Hovland 8/10

Congrats!!

Thanks to THP and Golf Pride for sponsoring this contest.

Back