2020 Distance Bash with UST Mamiya Travel and Extra Rounds Thread

Clearly this experience is fixed and JB is just trying to throw both Danny and Eliterate off their games.

We might just grab my truck and head in that way. Going to see what they say when we get off the plane. Still waiting....

We might just grab my truck and head in that way. Going to see what they say when we get off the plane. Still waiting....

AA says you are taking off again in about 20 minutes.
Its 6.5-7 hours of driving. I would wait for the flight and get a voucher for your trouble.

Anybody else 100% sure this is because of the Chiefs gear?
Tough state not allowing short sleeve hoodies. Now, work on Crocs and cargo jorts.

Tough state not allowing short sleeve hoodies.

Its rigged!
But I am pretty sure in Daytona, they aren’t kicking people out for outfits haha. This place is interesting : )

@BigDill Should we go get a drink and wait for them?

Sorry Danny and e1iterate. Man thats the worst, especially going to a thp event!

which is strange because they allowed the invention of jorts
I amended my post as you were replying. Phasing out airbrushed tank tops may be a bridge too far for Florida.

I amended my post as you were replying. Phasing out airbrushed tank tops may be a bridge too far for Florida.

ah the airbrushed look

AA says you are taking off again in about 20 minutes.
Its 6.5-7 hours of driving. I would wait for the flight and get a voucher for your trouble.

It’s not accurate. We are in the service line now to check options.

It’s not accurate. We are in the service line now to check options.

The next flight leaves according to Flight Tracker and AA.com in 1 hour

@Nerdy_81 my view from my room, DIS grandstands.
B5AD6382-DE47-46E5-A81F-A6DF4186718E.jpeg

lol, the worst time flying in the last 5 years was the Two events i went to. I got stranded overnight in Atlanta trying to get home after Injected Speed and WE had so much rain and Thunderstorms the day i was leaving for Hammock I was delayed until the next afternoon and missed most of the welcome dinner. Plus side was I got from JAX airport to Hammock in 45 minutes....speed limits be damned

Damn that sucks, weird that they rerouted back to CLT vs the many airports in FL.

Have fun and safe travel for those arriving departing today/tonight.

My man @donny475 had some crazy travel stuff for the event back in Oct.
I know right...but i got there...DRove like a bat outta hell from Jax to Hammock in time for a slice

We are going to fly into Jacksonville later this evening now.

Come hell or high water we will get there.

d1629f6a997049995aceefdc696dbf4b.jpg

Come hell or high water we will get there.
I was fully prepared to drive the 7+ hours to Charolette to pick you all up, drive back, and still make our tee time tomorrow.

Back