EXPERIENCE 2020 Distance Bash with UST Mamiya

I’m up at Hammock Beach today and I must say the weather is insanely perfect.

As I read this, my phone buzzes with a snow squall warning. Irony.....

It is in the 30's with 25mph winds gusting up to 40mph.. I need a change of scenery

I spent a lot of my day today catching up on the forum and reading through some past and present event and experience threads. I am so pumped for the Distance Bash and getting to experience first hand some of the hottest equipment in golf right now.

UST Mamiya has the page for the LIN-Q shafts up.

LIN-Q Shafts

And a video!

I’m currently a 10 finger grip guy myself.
I go through them all... even play split grip when I'm having trouble staying down through the ball.

Just don't see 10 finger featured much in golf ads.

I go through them all... even play split grip when I'm having trouble staying down through the ball.

Just don't see 10 finger featured much in golf ads.
For sure. It’s something my instructor is fairly adamant I need to change, but it’s not going to happen before this event.

Gun metal or purple!!! Either way they both look awesome

We will be with Danny next week at the PGA Show and if you follow along the live thread when it opens up, you can engage with us

Guys I’m so ready for this one to get here. Work has sucked lately and I need some THP and golf in my life. Hurry up and get here!

Guys I’m so ready for this one to get here. Work has sucked lately and I need some THP and golf in my life. Hurry up and get here!
Right there with you. :drinks:

Getting a round in this morning and showing off the UST Mamiya/THP shirt and playing my Recoil 110 Prototype shafted Hogans. Hopefully I do them proud and finish well.
3E4A475A-25E6-4C5B-8A64-9525F71AEC15.jpeg

UST Mamiya has the page for the LIN-Q shafts up.

LIN-Q Shafts

And a video!

Such an awesome shaft, I think a lot of people will be really happy with it. I can really get after if with it, but still feel where the club head is too

20191004_141955.jpg

I wonder if we’ll have some surprise shaft options

Bit if a skim - so what heads are people leaning toward SZ or Xtreme

What shafts are you hoping to get fit into?

Stock helium isn’t a bad option.

Between Helium Black and both LIN-Q's being new releases for 2020, and Attas 11 last fall - there are a bunch of fantastic looking new options for this Experience. Totally excited to follow along and see what everyone likes!

Back