EXPERIENCE 2020 Distance Bash with UST Mamiya

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Yes, it did happen more than once. I channeled my inner @JDax :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

A few wayward golf balls :)
But you settled down and played well.

I've seen you play... Fast, Efficient, and really good...

Used to be pretty good. Now I am not very good.
But I still love it and still have a blast.

Looks like a good time is to be had. Can't wait to follow along when you guys are out there. :cool:?

Lawyer speak, be careful.

And not going to lie, that last part sounds super creepy.
I think you mean Putt Putt. Put Put sounds like you want to play slap tickle. :p
Yeah, that sentence isn't going to be nominated for a Pulitzer.:)

I am certain that after my post, my fellow participants are very, very relieved that we will each have our own room.

I am certain that after my post, my fellow participants are very, very relieved that we will each have our own room.

Uhhhhh....sure at the resort. Is there something I should know for Thursday night? :oops:

Uhhhhh....sure at the resort. Is there something I should know for Thursday night? :oops:
Haha only that I should proofread my posts better. There will be no games of "put put" at anytime from me. I also feel like I am never going to live this unfortunate typo down, so I look forward to the inevitable change of my forum name after the event to PutPut.

Used to be pretty good. Now I am not very good.
But I still love it and still have a blast.

JB hasn’t missed a fairway since the 1st gulf war.

Lawyer speak, be careful.

And not going to lie, that last part sounds super creepy.
I think you mean Putt Putt. Put Put sounds like you want to play slap tickle. :p
Shirts and skins slap tickle....I'm out...i'll be in the villa drinking

Haha only that I should proofread my posts better. There will be no games of "put put" at anytime from me. I also feel like I am never going to live this unfortunate typo down, so I look forward to the inevitable change of my forum name after the event to PutPut.

You have no idea what awaits you. ;)

I don’t know what’s going on in this thread, but I like the pairings! Based on all of the comments, I am honored to be playing alongside @JB. With @BigDill and his big personality, I’ll just be tagging along hoping not to embarrass myself on that first day. Hopefully I can keep my drives within 50 yards of @Tevenor on day 2.

Now is this just who we will he playing alongside or will there be a team element for a little fun competitive action?

I don’t know what’s going on in this thread, but I like the pairings! Based on all of the comments, I am honored to be playing alongside @JB. With @BigDill and his big personality, I’ll just be tagging along hoping not to embarrass myself on that first day. Hopefully I can keep my drives within 50 yards of @Tevenor on day 2.

Now is this just who we will he playing alongside or will there be a team element for a little fun competitive action?
I can guarantee you will have a great time. Just be yourself and everything will be fine. And don't hit it into the pool on your second shot on 18.

I can guarantee you will have a great time. Just be yourself and everything will be fine. And don't hit it into the pool on your second shot on 18.

I agree with PutPut. Hitting balls into a pool won't help your score any. :p

Based on the USGA report, I think this Experience is the equivalent of a THP protest.

"What do we want? DISTANCE. When do we want it? NOW!"

Based on the USGA report, I think this Experience is the equivalent of a THP protest.

2 weeks!

THP united by Distance ?

Legends never die

Back