EXPERIENCE 2020 Distance Bash with UST Mamiya

That was a fun weekend, but I have an inkling that this one is going to be better.

I’m trying to get some pre-THP Experience work in! Could have used some of that UST Mamiya extra distance today. 18 on the Ocean Course at Hammock Beach.
View attachment 8920610
Bet I can hit the water and i will aim at the multi lvl on the right lol

That was a fun weekend, but I have an inkling that this one is going to be better.

I can't see how that last weekend was, but I am pretty sure this one is going to be great. (y)

I can't see how that last weekend was, but I am pretty sure this one is going to be great. (y)

With Danny, JB and Adam from Golf Unfiltered there it’s going to be a blast. Not to mention all the awesome THPers on the list to attend

With Danny, JB and Adam from Golf Unfiltered there it’s going to be a blast. Not to mention all the awesome THPers on the list to attend

Amen brother. I'll try to keep my annoying optimism and excitement to a minimum. :D

And me!

Sup guys? Are y’all freaking ready??? LFG!!!!

I am so ready for this. Work has been annoying so I can use the get away.

Oh yes! Counting down the days!

Thanks for the thread bump... Didn't realize this was this weekend!

Going to be a great, fun follow for us, and an amazing Experience for all the lucky participants!

This will be epic!

I will be tuning in - excited to follow along with the good times and UST Mayima powered bombs ?

Can’t wait to see what’s gonna take place!

I might have picked up some new kicks for this event

3fbb2c806272d9d3ce97a1768bb5a957.jpg

Can’t wait to follow along with this one. A great group of guys playing an amazing course.

Tomorrow begins Experience week.

Back