EXPERIENCE 2020 Distance Bash with UST Mamiya

Wow, this sounds phenomenal!

Wow, free fitting, free meals and lodging, free ⛳ Golf, all you have to do is pay for the Driver and get there. Awesome ???

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
What a way to get 2020 under way! Hammock Beach, too! Sounds similar to the TT even, except with drivers and UST shafts. Love it!

Hammock Beach to start us off!!!!

Sounds like an amazing event and a fitting with Danny Le sounds like a great experience.

What a way to get 2020 under way! Hammock Beach, too! Sounds similar to the TT even, except with drivers and UST shafts. Love it!

Only on the surface, we have so much new planned for our Experiences in 2020 that it is going to be quite crazy.

Sounds amazing to me, expect nothing less from a THP event and way a great way to kick off the new year.

This will be hands down amazing. #Team Helium. Come join us.

I love those courses!

Love the idea of this. Have been wanting to get into a Hammock Beach event and this one looks perfect!

Sounds like a great experience

Ocean front dinner and the golf at Hammock would be unreal already. Then on top of that a new driver with an amazing shaft wow:love:

I don’t play a driver so this one isn’t for me. It looks like it’ll be awesome for folks that do though.

Sounds like a great event and a fantastic way to start the year! ?

@JB when reading the description of this one it says multiple options. Does this mean multiple OEM driver heads will be available?

@JB when reading the description of this one it says multiple options. Does this mean multiple OEM driver heads will be available?

All in good time ?

This sounds amazing!!

Missed this yesterday! This is pretty cool, driver fitting on a beautiful range followed by putting it right into play? Yes please.

Love seeing the good times continue with UST. Always such good insight from Danny about shafts and fittings.

I can’t be the only one to have “Monster Mash” pop into my head each time this thread gets bumped...

The Distance Bash
It was a tee box smash
The Distance Bash!
Wah-oooooooooooooo

Be sure to tip you servers, I’ll be here all week ?

• Haha
Reactions: JB
THP experience scenario dreaming: fly to Jacksonville and ditch wife with her lifelong friend who just moved there. Drive. Geek out. Get fit and average 300 yard carry drives ? (consistent straighter would be OK too). Play a round with great people. Drive. Find wife and friend if possible. Fly home and freeze to near-death because once I start wearing shorts and polo I can’t stop without a transition period. I could do this. ;)

THP experience scenario dreaming: fly to Jacksonville and ditch wife with her lifelong friend who just moved there. Drive. Geek out. Get fit and average 300 yard carry drives ? (consistent straighter would be OK too). Play a round with great people. Drive. Find wife and friend if possible. Fly home and freeze to near-death because once I start wearing shorts and polo I can’t stop without a transition period. I could do this. ;)

You are missing a day in there, but it sounds fun.

Oh man...I'm gonna be in so much trouble!

I want to add that @golfunfiltered will be joining us at this event (will not be taking away any of the 6 open spots) and there will be some fun aspects to this one with the entire group.

Back