EXPERIENCE 2020 Distance Bash with UST Mamiya

By hole 3 it will be just like riding a bike.

Will be following this event and all the goodness that awaits everyone!

Hope so. Not even sure on clubs yet. A tad bit going on lately so really need to figure it all out.

Hey Villa 1, have you guys finally decided which flavor White Claw you will be serving for the villa crawl?

We have settled on a PBR Hard Coffee with a shot of Jameson suspended on top by two Slim Jim’s. We call it the Redneck Bomb.

I would try this.?

Hey Villa 1, have you guys finally decided which flavor White Claw you will be serving for the villa crawl?

We have settled on a PBR Hard Coffee with a shot of Jameson suspended on top by two Slim Jim’s. We call it the Redneck Bomb.
A lot of thought went into this! Sounds very interesting!
If I were to be in a drink competition, I would be making a CaliCoke or California Cocaine. May or may not be a mind eraser! 83C3BA4A-9976-41C5-BA65-8E1CCEB8A829.jpeg

It's a special Champions blend called "Notch'yo'villa". You'll like it. Tastes like spicy victory. It's a refreshing change to what Villa 2 is used to. :D

Can't wait to follow along with the fittings to see how the Speedzone driver works for you all. A special event at a really great course! Going to be lots of fun!

Great golf and the villa drink of choice duel... This will be an exciting follow!

It's a special Champions blend called "Notch'yo'villa". You'll like it. Tastes like spicy victory. It's a refreshing change to what Villa 2 is used to. :D

Shots fired? ?

It is on @93civiccpe. This means war

I’m totally in support of Villa 1’s idea. At the last villa crawl I participated in, a spicy drink was good enough to lead us to 4th place. I’m pretty sure that it will be good enough to get a 2nd place this time.

E7C0257B-B61F-4C6C-9305-631CAAC8C6B2.jpeg

Thank you sir, may I have another? :ROFLMAO:

I have a HZRDUS Smoke Yellow shaft currently in my F6 that would love just one of those heads on it!

They're all facing all the wrong way!:LOL:

Looking forward to what the guys think about the Speedzone with shaft fit for them

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

We prefer speed at THP Experiences.
Fair enough, but that avalanche with the matte crown is ???, IMO.

Back