EXPERIENCE 2020 Distance Bash with UST Mamiya

Sounds awesome!!! Can’t wait for signups!!!!!

The more I plan for this one the more excited I get. The first Experience of 2020 most likely and something new, fresh and very interactive for both those in attendance and those following along.

Very interesting, always wanted a proper driver fitting outside, having it done by a Professional like Danny is over the top great.

Sounds like a great experience is on tap for some lucky THPers.

Now this is exciting. Not even thanksgiving and we have a few major events lined up and this one is a definite do not miss.
Looking forward to sign ups and more details.

Now this is exciting. Not even thanksgiving and we have a few major events lined up and this one is a definite do not miss.
Looking forward to sign ups and more details.

As mentioned above no rush, but If you are looking forward to signups, don't forget AC membership to get in.

What's the difference between and event and an experience?

Here ya go.

As mentioned above no rush, but If you are looking forward to signups, don't forget AC membership to get in.
Yep planned on re-upping this friday :) thank you for the reminder

No question that this Experience is going to be a can't miss. UST and THP put together one heck of a partnership, and this will be the leadoff Experience of 2020. What better way to do it than with UST Mayima, Driver shafts and Hammock Beach :love:

Here ya go.

Any idea when sign ups will begin?

No question that this Experience is going to be a can't miss. UST and THP put together one heck of a partnership, and this will be the leadoff Experience of 2020. What better way to do it than with UST Mayima, Driver shafts and Hammock Beach :love:
I don’t know about you but Florida in early 2020 sounds great to me. Plus another opportunity to put a UST Mamiya shaft into the bag and get fit by @DannyLe ?!?!?! Hell yes!!!

Considering all my clubs other than a wedge, putter, and 5w have Mamiya shafts.....

:p

Considering all my clubs other than a wedge, putter, and 5w have Mamiya shafts.....

:p

Then I bet you would love the fitting and driver portion of this one.

Expect signups in the beginning of December.

This will be great experience for 6 lucky AC members!

Now this definitely sounds like an unreal experience. I can't wait to hear what OEM's will be making driver heads available!

The new Distance Bash logo is now in the first post.
Thanks to our wonderful creative forum leader @jdtox

Fantastic work @jdtox ! #DistanceBash ??

So many of my favorite things: golf with THPers, @DannyLe and @UST Mamiya, Hammock Beach, a new driver, food and swag. I'll be happy for, and a little jealous of, the THPers who are selected for this Experience. Y'all will have mind-blowing couple of days.

And big kudos to @jdtox for his work.

Back