EXPERIENCE 2020 Distance Bash with UST Mamiya

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Excited to announce all of the details of the 2020 THP Experience we are calling The Distance Bash with UST Mamiya. We have a special weekend planned of fitting, golf and a whole lot more. Read on for the full details.

Distance Bash Logo.png

When & Where
February 21st-23rd, 2020
Hammock Beach Resort

The Details
This will be a special weekend for 6 THPers. We have teamed up with UST Mamiya for a weekend that starts off with a FULL driver fitting, outside on the range, with multiple options. Then immediately that driver is yours, and you can put it in play for the rest of the weekend and keep it when you leave.

If you have ever wanted to go through an outdoor fitting, with premium shafts and put the fitting right to the test on the course, this is for you.

Qualifying
THP Experiences are about making the impossible, possible. Your ticket to enter these amazing opportunities is the 2020 Albatross Club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

Cost & What's Included
Cost - $499
2 Days of Golf at Hammock Beach Resort
New Driver with Premium UST Mamiya Shaft
Brand new Cobra KING SPEEDZONE
Full Driver Fitting
Private Ocean Front Dinner
Full Group Lodging (everybody has their own room)
And a whole lot more

Itinerary
Friday Evening: Dinner at the Atlantic Grille in a Private Room on the Ocean
Saturday Morning: Full Driver Fitting with UST Mamiya
Saturday Afternoon: 18 Holes of Golf at Ocean Course
Saturday Evening: Villa Crawl Meet and Greet (more on this soon)
Sunday Morning: 18 Holes of Golf at the Conservatory

Participants
Villa 1
@Tevenor
@hailoffire
@e1iterate

Villa 2
@MagicSpell
@Tread23
@BigDill

Pairings
Saturday
JB, Big Dill and Tread23
Danny Le, Tevenor and MagicSpell
Golf Unfiltered, Hailoffire and e1iterate

Sunday
JB, hailoffire and MagicSpell
Danny Le, Big Dill and e1iterate
Golf Unfiltered, Tread23 and Tevenor

Last edited:
Looks amazing, can't wait for signups!

Dialing in the big stick with Danny!? On that course! Bruh

Can't ask for anything more than this experience offers! This is a must enter!

This looks like a lot of fun!!!

Sounds to me like a good time. ;)

Looks awesome!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

This will be an amazing experience.

Baller!!!!

Hammock Beach and UST Mamiya...amazing combination!!!

Now this is sweet. A real driver fitting with UST is awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excited to announce all of the details of the 2020 THP Experience we are calling The Distance Bash with UST Mamiya. We have a special weekend planned of fitting, golf and a whole lot more. Read on for the full details.

View attachment 8913766

When & Where
February 21st-23rd, 2020
Hammock Beach Resort

The Details
This will be a special weekend for 6 THPers. We have teamed up with UST Mamiya for a weekend that starts off with a FULL driver fitting, outside on the range, with multiple options. Then immediately that driver is yours, and you can put it in play for the rest of the weekend and keep it when you leave.

If you have ever wanted to go through an outdoor fitting, with premium shafts and put the fitting right to the test on the course, this is for you.

Qualifying
THP Experiences are about making the impossible, possible. Your ticket to enter these amazing opportunities is the 2020 Albatross Club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

Cost & What's Included
Cost - $499
Full Driver Fitting
And a whole lot more

Itinerary
Friday Evening: Villa Crawl Meet and Greet (more on this soon)
Saturday Evening: Private Group Dinner at Atlantic Grill

How to Signup
Stay tuned for details on signups that will be coming up very soon.
Yes yes yes! This one really intrigues me it’s the only Club in my bag that I fought and it wasn’t the driver head it was the shaft, well it could’ve been the swinger too lol. I have been trying to get into a UST Mamiya Shaft for two years, No formal fitting just trial and error It got so bad lately year I was actually thinking of driving or flying out to see Danny and I am in Iowa. Would love to get in this event big fan. THP & JB Just keeps bringing it every year.

Damn, this is soooooo cool.

Can't wait to find out more about the Villa Crawl and which OEM is providing the driver heads.

I've always wanted to do a fitting with Danny

Danny + driver fitting = amaze balls. Add in all the other stuff and it's almost too good to be true. #thp

View attachment 8913766

When & Where
February 21st-23rd, 2020
Hammock Beach Resort

The Details

Qualifying

Cost & What's Included
Cost - $499
Full Driver Fitting
And a whole lot more

Itinerary
Friday Evening: Villa Crawl Meet and Greet (more on this soon)
Saturday Evening: Private Group Dinner at Atlantic Grill

How to Signup
Stay tuned for details on signups that will be coming up very soon.
This will be an awesome event!!

This might be a nice birthday present for myself if it worked out?!
It's time for our UST reunion to happen and this sounds like the perfect place for it!!! ?

Sounds very very nice.

This one looks like a really good time for 6 lucky folks.

Amazing event, so glad to see this one!

Oh wow. You had me at Hammock Beach. Honestly the venue alone is worth the price of admission. Then a freaking driver fitting with UST Mamiya??!!! Love this

There are going to be so many surprises for this one it is insane. Kicking off 2020 in a way that is going to be something crazy.

OMG what rock have I been hiding under today? This is one heck of an experience! Now to see if I can make it happen. I mean Florida seems to be my new home and we haven’t even moved there yet.

Back