LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2020 Distance Bash with UST Mamiya

Grind to the end guys!!

For those at home we are playing from the 6379 yard tees

LOL< @BigDill , "for those of you sitting at home, WE are Playing at Hammock beach, from 6379 yard, Fell free to eat your heart out..." YOU ENJOY Big man, My French drain is done and i am soaking in the epson salts, catching up....

LOL< @BigDill , "for those of you sitting at home, WE are Playing at Hammock beach, from 6379 yard, Fell free to eat your heart out..." YOU ENJOY Big man, My French drain is done and i am soaking in the epson salts, catching up....
Haha totally did not mean it like that. I meant to say “playing from home”

Haha totally did not mean it like that. I meant to say “playing from home”
oh i know, i was adding what was in my head, and its kinda warped in there

Great stuff today guys! The fittings by the master were fantastic and eye opening. The pics, videos and updates are incredible. Course, as usual, is gorgeous.

Was @golfunfiltered playing golf ot trying out for the Iditarod? Seems like he would be more used to the cold conditions than anyone and was bundled up the most.

Thanks for taking us along with you today. From the fittings to grinding out the round, y’all were awesome!

I'm guessing you guys were glad Danny was able to knock off some backspin with that wind!

Great recap and fittings today. Enjoy tonight

Looked brutal out there. Is this Florida?

Least you have each other. #GoodTimes

19th hole will be looking good after battling that wind today! Have fun thaw out and enjoy!

Great stuff today guys! The fittings by the master were fantastic and eye opening. The pics, videos and updates are incredible. Course, as usual, is gorgeous.

Was @golfunfiltered playing golf ot trying out for the Iditarod? Seems like he would be more used to the cold conditions than anyone and was bundled up the most.
Low key, @golfunfiltered is an excellent golfer. All distance bash jokes aside, he hits the ball really well.

That is some crazy wind but great job hanging tough! Enjoy your even8ng guys and thank you for the updates.

Up next:

Villa Crawl starting at 7:30!! Big stakes are in play, and the trash taking is high

Winning villa gets custom Recoil shafts

Back