Lions81

Reaction score
Handicap
I always enjoy hearing about golf trips other THP'ers are planning and taking, as well as reading about bucket list course reviews and seeing pictures. So let's hear it. Have any trips lined up already for this year? Or still in the planning stages? Any bucket list trips in the works?

Probably going to hit up Whistling Straits this summer. Likely will just drive in from Chicago while seeing in-laws and play 36 for the day. Thinking Straits and then Blackwolf Run.
I also very much plan to get back to Arcadia Bluffs this year. Been way too long since I played there. We'll see what else unfolds later this year.

Pinehurst in a few weeks. (bucket list)

Utah buddies trip in May - going to be an effing EPIC Experience

That's awesome. Haven't played any course in NC yet. Definitely on the list. What courses you playing at Pinehurst?

That's awesome. Haven't played any course in NC yet. Definitely on the list. What courses you playing at Pinehurst?

No. 2 and the Cradle ( a few times) Pretty excited, not the primary purpose of the trip, but happy it works out.

A little trip to Ireland.

A little trip to Ireland.

Jealous. That definitely qualifies as a Bucket List. Be sure to post a ton of pics and reviews!

I have several golf related trips inn 2020. Utah "buddies" trip in May. It's going to be the most awesome golfing EXPIERENCE of my life. Other than that I'm planning a fall trip to the Tampa area for one of my brothers' milestone birthday.

Streamsong in the works for late spring / early summer

Hopeful for a THP event too.

Pinehurst in a few weeks. (bucket list)

Utah buddies trip in May - going to be an effing EPIC Experience

Utah... May... hmmmm. :unsure:

Taking my wife to Vegas for her bday, may bring the clubs along and play out there for the first time.

Definitely trying for a THP experience as life got in the way the past few years, but back to trying this year.

A bunch of the guys in the league I am in all go to Myrtle Beach last week in February. I bailed on it this year just because I didn't think I could make time.

Only trip I have planned so far is Hammock Beach in February for my first THP experience at the Distance Bash. Only trip.....SO FAR......:D

not sure. i used up a lot of marital equity last year with a buddies trip in september then the grandaddy in december. ideally i would like to get together with my grandaddy bros this year, or maybe some kind of grandaddy alum trip.

Got one in the works for this spring, and hope to get something organized this winter.

Guys trip to the Okanagan in April. We’ll stick close to Kelowna, BC and I think we’ve just about figured out which courses.

I’m heading to Scotland in the winter of 2020 and will hopefully get one or two rounds in. I’m hopeful that it will be at a bucket list course, but I will see how things shape up once there.

Looks like 2 so far this year. Heading to MB in March for a buddies trip, and then to Arkansas in August for a trip with some very good friends.

Might have something in the works already but nothing tied down. The interest is there though haha.

Also, reallllly trying to get to Utah this year ;)

I usually do a few throughout the year, but right now just the one planned in April (Unofficial Gathering)

I've got a trip to Chicago in February, but no course golfing. Lots of swings though.
In late March, I'm going to Ocean isle beach NC for a week with my dad and his boys. This is my 8th or 9th year with them i think.
In May, I'm heading to Utah for the Morgan Cup. Crazy pumped.

Rest of the year? Totally up for grabs at this point.

Definitely want to hit Tobacco Road this year! Probably play more in Myrtle Beach.

I've got a trip to Chicago in February, but no course golfing. Lots of swings though.
In late March, I'm going to Ocean isle beach NC for a week with my dad and his boys. This is my 8th or 9th year with them i think.
In May, I'm heading to Utah for the Morgan Cup. Crazy pumped.

Rest of the year? Totally up for grabs at this point.
That's a hell of a start to the year.

Vegas golf in August for a bachelor party. Going to be scorching but golf is golf!

Back