ANNOUNCEMENT 2020 Holiday Cheer is Coming Soon

Awesome stuff, just stumbled across this. Where will the signup thread be and what will I need to have ready...? Sorry I'm new o_O:unsure:

Awesome stuff, just stumbled across this. Where will the signup thread be and what will I need to have ready...? Sorry I'm new o_O:unsure:
Its awesome! Look up last year's!

Most cheer days are open to everyone, but some big ones are albatross members only. Which is a charity donation membership.

Its awesome! Look up last year's!

Most cheer days are open to everyone, but some big ones are albatross members only. Which is a charity donation membership.
you got a link to last year's?

I'm glad to see that Holiday Cheer is returning!!! 😁

Every day a new contest begins and it is up to each member to tune in and signup.

Majority of contests open to all. Golden Ticket and some other. Major prizes are Albatross Club only.

Often Imitated, Never Duplicated

The Holidays with this community are a very special for us here. One of the reasons for that is it is another chance to have a blast and give back to this great group of people with something we call THP Holiday Cheer. It's a thank you of sorts to all of the THPers that made the past year so wonderful. In the 11 years we have run this special event prior, we have given away some crazy prizes including trips, equipment and a whole lot more.

View attachment 8970345

This year THP Holiday Cheer will run at the beginning of December and each day will be jam packed with awesome prizes.

Most prizes are open to everybody that is a forum member or reader of this site, with the exception of a couple of grand prizes that are available to Albatross Club Members only. The 2021 club will be open for signups very soon for those considering.

Get ready for some fun, as a week long extravaganza will be here before we know it.

Attachments

• A8BDD8A8-6432-4074-865D-DF80215DAA01.gif
    A8BDD8A8-6432-4074-865D-DF80215DAA01.gif
    389.6 KB · Views: 8

Some fun details coming soon.

Just a quick note for those following along.

The 2020 THP Holiday Cheer contest event going on soon...WILL have a Golden Ticket for Albatross Club Members.

Suhhhhhh-weeeeeeeeet

The 2020 THP Holiday Cheer contest event going on soon...WILL have a Golden Ticket for Albatross Club Members.

Good luck to everyone, THP Holiday Cheer is no joke! It's an amazing experience with a ton of fantastic give aways

The golden ticket returns.. 😍😍😍

Back