Tour Event 2020 Masters Contest and Thread

I’m very glad to see DJ win... wish he had a bit more personality but very glad to see this

Cameron Smith and Fritelli will be two to watch in the spring

I don't get the criticism of DJ as a boring player. I love watching sports people at the top of their game. I'm just interested in seeing how they do it and how they react to pressure.
I'm with you. Dude is just locked in and killing it. Fun to watch.

This will be a press conference you won't want to miss!

He has failed and got up and kept going-that is being resilient IMO.
I mean he has won every year on tour. Working Hobby Lobby hours in majors has just been part of his schtick.

I guess not winning and then winning makes every guy out there resilient.

Phil sighting!

I don't care how many times I watch Im's backswing, I will never get used to it.

I actually somewhat disagree and truly admire his resilience over the years. Golf needed someone to step up this season and he quietly has and took his covid test situation with class just like he did falling down stairs a few years ago and bunkergate etc. He could easily win more majors to put him in Phil, Trevino, Ballesteros territory.

since the return he has been amazing. No doubt. I take nothing away from his game. Absolutely Nothing.

Reactions: JB
Spieth needs to drop under armour, would fix his career.

Question - if you attend the Champions Dinner but absolutely do not like the selection, can you request something else?

Back