Tour Event 2020 Masters Contest and Thread

Impressive to say the least. DJ showed fantastic poise and played his @$$ off.

Good on TW for finishing in style and not shying away from the question about 12 in the postgame.
Tiger's rapport with the media has changed drastically since he was younger. He's actually morphing into an "elder statesman" of the game. And that's coming from somebody who's never been a Tiger fan.

I'm loving the fact that Bernhard Langer averaged 250 yards off the tee (dead last in the field), but still managed to score one stroke lower than Bryson. Tell me again about how this "distance problem" is ruining golf?

Bryson was one shot behind Langer and tied the low amateur............on a course that is 'par 67' for him

😂😂😂😂

Grats DJ! I guess some of his detractors will just have to move on to their next victims.

Cameron Smith and Sung Jae Im were pretty entertaining and hitting some impressive recovery shots.

Bryson was one shot behind Langer and tied the low amateur............on a course that is 'par 67' for him

😂😂😂😂
And got tested for Covid (Is not feeling well) and had weird stuff like a lost ball that likely plugged happen-expect a far better result in April from BD.

And got tested for Covid (Is not feeling well) and had weird stuff like a lost ball that likely plugged happen-expect a far better result in April from BD - for all seemingly so glad he was not at his best.

Lots of DJ picks I'm assuming, looking forward to seeing who wins the contest and the awesome shafts.

I knew I should have picked DJ. When he’s on, he’s clearly the best golfer right now. Nice win. Kind of a lower interest Masters for me however. The time of year didn’t feel right, and Augusta seemed more mainstream than special. But it was a Masters and 2020 can quickly go away into history books. I will be ready for Augusta and the Masters in the right time of year with 2021.

Pictured by the 12th green on Sunday...

trump-golf.jpg

Please keep all political posts off the THP Forum.
Thank you.

Sorry, just thought it was funny.

Very happy for DJ. Much deserved and can't help but wonder about the year he fell down the stairs when he was on fire heading into The Masters.

Makes it look easy out there, always super chill, great attitude and gets to play The Masters for the rest of his life, amazing.

Back