2020 Masters ticket application has started

Bro in law got Saturday tickets for the womens amateur. I guess they are sending out notices for both right now.

Denied again

Hey!!

I’m not going either.

Annnnddd denied.

Another kick to the groin.

I got the email at noon today that I have Monday practice round tickets! I already have a thumbs up from a two buddies that went on our 2008 and 2014 Master’s trips and I’m sure by tomorrow we will have a foursome.

Nothing for me, but congrats to everybody who got the message today!

2020 Masters ticket application has started

I’ve given up on the lottery. Too many denied letters. Maybe one day I will enter again. About as bad a trying to win the lottery.

Congrats to those who were selected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SOL again:banghead:

We regret...

I've been lucky enough to attend the Masters a few times. I never expected to do so so I'm not THAT disappointed. I am very happy for those lucky enough to get cheap tickets to the Masters toonamint, especially for those who may be going for the first time.

Total shutout this year. Oh well. I've still got a chance to get a day pass from the Fort Gordon lottery, but that's months away.

I've waited 15 years for this email

Monday practice round!!
932813f941b0101e1c691dff1458ef91.jpg

I have seen some practice rounds and women’s tickets. Was anyone lucky enough to get Thursday thru Sunday tickets?

Who's got tickets to Monday? We need to have a meet up!

I believe I am at 13 years of rejections. Fingers crossed for 2021!

Andddddd another year with no tickets

got my yearly rejection letter. One of these years I'll get picked.....

Annual rejection here as well, after so many years of rejection, I figure it can't be The Master's, it's gotta be me

So much for that huge Ticket scam thing opening up the field a bit this year... DENIED!!!

Have they done the selection for the actual rounds or just the practice rounds?

Denied again...but at least my batting average isn't zero...Hit a few years back.

Back