2020 Masters ticket application has started

in in in in in in in in in in in

Thank you applied

In. Let me go back ANGC!

In, thanks! Fingers crossed this year lol

Good luck guys!

In. I'll deal with the heartbreak in August.

Thanks! I am ready to go back.

In and ready to be turned down for the 5th year haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Applied. Hope to get lucky again.

In there like swim wear.

One of these years my name is bound to be drawn. I'm currently only a 15+ year losing streak I believe.

Is there a better strategy on which days to request?

Thank you .. applied

Requests submitted, went for max tickets for all days as well. Not sure if that helps or hurts any chances, but maybe one of these years I will get that magical email!

Thank you!!

In. Little guys birthday is the Sunday so have to be home for the Masters themed party.

In. Little guys birthday is the Sunday so have to be home for the Masters themed party.

Children under 16 get in free with a ticketed adult. Sounds like you just need to shift the party location to me...

Children under 16 get in free with a ticketed adult. Sounds like you just need to shift the party location to me...

Wow. Did not know about this!

I’ve applied for my annual rejection letter as well. Bring it on ANGC!

I got spoiled by getting picked the first year I tried and nothing but disappointment since. Getting the chance to go once was awesome but I'm selfish, I want to go again!

I got spoiled by getting picked the first year I tried and nothing but disappointment since. Getting the chance to go once was awesome but I'm selfish, I want to go again!

Same here! It’s the most disappointing email of the year!

Back