Tour Event 2020 Mayakoba Golf Classic

Looks like Rickie has a new driver in the bag too. Haven't seen any good photos to get a look at it though.

There is a thread here with shots of it on the usga list if you are so inclined amigo

That just proves you could put a turd on the end of a putter shaft and it would work for someone.

Tony. Finau.

Bhatia putting together a couple nice rounds.

Wow what a shot! But like Finau’s putter more than Ollie’s lack of a hat :LOL:

That bunker of doom is terrifying.
1607112148437.jpeg

That bunker of doom is terrifying.
View attachment 8977692
Joaquin Nieman used the lift, clean, and place to his advantage on this hole earlier to slide the ball a clublength left. Otherwise, his shot may not have made it over the middle of that opening. Even with the move left, he barely cleared it.

Fowler just hit one half a mile right of the cart path into the jungle on the par 5 13th, going for the green in two.

Joaquin Nieman used the lift, clean, and place to his advantage on this hole earlier to slide the ball a clublength left. Otherwise, his shot may not have made it over the middle of that opening. Even with the move left, he barely cleared it.
It was close! I’d probably wimp out and take a short iron to get over it :LOL:

It was close! I’d probably wimp out and take a short iron to get over it :LOL:
They alluded to it in the broadcast. I wonder how many have smashed one into and had it come right back at them.

I'd probably take your short iron route, too.

Man Andy Olgetree playing well in his first tournament as a professional.

nate lashley T9 at -6
doing good!

What happens if someone hits it in there? Take an unplayable?
You can hit from it although I’m sure there are unplayables taken if you’re really in the wrong spot.
1607129676419.jpeg

That bunker is crazy!!!

What a way to go from +7 to +5

that’s like my game haha
Too true! And it typically only takes me a hole or two to give it all back :LOL:

Just tuned in for today’s round. Finau with an ace today but still 3 strokes behind Grillo through 7.

Rickie finishing the day at -1 with 8 birdies on the card is such a Rickie thing to do hahahaha

Wowsa what a roller coaster that must have been. Quad city.

Yeah, inconsistent is so his game right now. Really needs to grind out a few wins

Just tuned in for today’s round. Finau with an ace today but still 3 strokes behind Grillo through 7.

Finau had some tough holes where he got himself in trouble but that ace was awesome

Back