2020 NFL Draft Thread

If you trust your team docs and they give him the all clear, jump in headfirst!

Does his injury history cause concern? Had the tightrope surgery on both ankles and then the hip injury.

Browns should have an uneventful and unexciting draft. Safety and OL are most important. LB and safety...did intention OL yet?

I think Tua is a huge risk and will likely be a bust due to injury and style of play. I wouldnt be surprised to see him fall down the draft board.

That is the problem. They haven’t had access to him from what I have heard. Just the medical records. I believe someone will jump in front of Miami at 5 and snap him up.
Yikes! I assume Burrows and Young are locked in at 1&2. Have the Lions shown any signs of being willing to move? I figured Odukah would go to them at 3 and the Giants would be the only ones willing to move before Miami.

Does his injury history cause concern? Had the tightrope surgery on both ankles and then the hip injury.
Not for me as long as my medical staff gives the go-ahead. I’d sit him year one (at least) and make sure he’s adjusted to NFL speed and knows how to play smart. I think he’s talented enough to be worth the risk.

Possibly my favorite tweet ever. Also Russell Wilson and Drew Brees are too short.
B8AA9964-72AB-4614-A0E0-B20EA53051E9.jpeg

Not for me as long as my medical staff gives the go-ahead. I’d sit him year one (at least) and make sure he’s adjusted to NFL speed and knows how to play smart. I think he’s talented enough to be worth the risk.

Isnt that the issue with Tua's draft stock tho? No team was able to evaluate his health in person

Last edited:
If I were Miami I would let teams do that and go OT anyway.
Yikes! I assume Burrows and Young are locked in at 1&2. Have the Lions shown any signs of being willing to move? I figured Odukah would go to them at 3 and the Giants would be the only ones willing to move before Miami.
I think 2 3 and 4 want to move if they can. There are some great players and if you can get someone like Chase Young, you take him.

Does anybody actually like Mel Kyper Jr?
He surfaces every year for about 10-12 weeks. And he only gets about 50% right!
Think if you were successful in 59% of your work. Would you still be employeed?

Here is a chart breakdown of a draft person I think highly of. Some of his rankings are interesting.

90724101-1F29-4708-9D13-69A225855394.jpeg

Here is a chart breakdown of a draft person I think highly of. Some of his rankings are interesting.

View attachment 8938935
I know I'm a UK fan, but if someone can get Lynn Bowden & Stenberg in the 4th rd that's a steal. With that said, Bowden needs to stay out of trouble.

He will play more than just WR and Stenberg may be the best OL in the whole damn draft.

I love mel...definitely Mel over mcshay

Yes I think very highly of him. Met him a number of times, knows the game so well.

It’s not often I miss going to the draft, but this year is one of them.

Think about the number of picks the teams get right... Not very high! I like the mcshay and kiper banter.

high motor hell of a kid lot of upside of he turns it on in the weight room. His brother and sister were all time pickleball champions in elementary school so he has winning mentality. Great pick for the team at this level of pick.

I think 2 3 and 4 want to move if they can. There are some great players and if you can get someone like Chase Young, you take him.

I am assuming the Redskins take Chase Young. The Lions and the Giants have the tantalizing picks at 3 and 4. Especially the Giants because they are in front of the first team linked to possibly picking Tua. Also, if the Giants want to select an OT, most mocks have at lesst 5 OTs with first round grades. I can see the Giants trading down.

We are watching the replay of the first round of the 2014 draft, and it’s pretty fun to see all these guys who are now in the league and listening to what the “experts” have to say about them. This was a really solid draft by the way. LOL though to Johnny Football.

Browns should have an uneventful and unexciting draft. Safety and OL are most important. LB and safety...did intention OL yet?
I could see the Browns trading OBJ. That would get some excitement out of Brown fans.

I wouldn’t mind seeing the Eagles trade a 2nd rounder for him.

I am willing to give odds here. Jones loves him Dak. He has to look like he stole a QB and I actually think Dak isn’t that bad. No, he isn’t winning on his own, but he is a good QB.

No, I don’t think that will happen but would anyone be shocked if a QB fell and they did that? Dak plays last year under the tag & new QB waits a year and plays on the rookie contract. Crazy talk!!! But what if......

I am super curious how it all plays out. I just dont want my team (LAC) to make an rg3 type mistake and screw the team for the foreseeable future. Hate to give up future 1st rounders. Id take tua if hes there but no way id trade up and give up so much. worst case we sign cam for a year or two

I think Mel and Todd McShays job is to get people talking. It would be hard to get most of them correct because one domino will change the whole outcome.

I hope even you think this is funny.

This might be easily be the most watched draft of all time.

Back