2020 NFL Draft Thread

We are watching the replay of the first round of the 2014 draft, and it’s pretty fun to see all these guys who are now in the league and listening to what the “experts” have to say about them. This was a really solid draft by the way. LOL though to Johnny Football.

I’ve been watching these draft replays every night on ESPN2. With the benefit of hindsight, I cannot believe Aaron Donald has not been selected yet.

I’m also thinking Jacksonville would like to forget they drafted Blake Bortles 3rd.

I am assuming the Redskins take Chase Young. The Lions and the Giants have the tantalizing picks at 3 and 4. Especially the Giants because they are in front of the first team linked to possibly picking Tua. Also, if the Giants want to select an OT, most mocks have at lesst 5 OTs with first round grades. I can see the Giants trading down.

With Slay gone I think it's a pretty good lock that they replace him with Okudah. I agree that the Giants should trade down and go OL first couple picks.

We are watching the replay of the first round of the 2014 draft, and it’s pretty fun to see all these guys who are now in the league and listening to what the “experts” have to say about them. This was a really solid draft by the way. LOL though to Johnny Football.

Watching this too, the 1st round of the 2014 draft was absolutely stacked with non-QB talent.

AZ needs OL help, and there are plenty of good ones available. Yep, they will screw this up. :banghead:

I’m a long suffering Dolphins fan. I’m already preparing to be disappointed when they pass over Tua.

Cleveland was loving it!

Oh I can’t wait to watch the Lions botch this 3rd pick. Most everyone wants a trade down for more pics but I don’t see it happening.

Curious how long it goes before a team get the “connection issue”.

Yea with nothing else on, people will do anything related to their sports team
I watched a good solid 20 minutes of Euopean women’s hand ball the other night. Kinda almost started getting into it. Norway beat Sweden 19-17. Or was it the other way around?

Hoping the 49ers get CeeDee Lamb. Lots of good WRs in the first round, but as an OU fan I'd like to see him go to a team I like.

Cannot wait for the draft.

Colts do not pick tonight due to the trade, but I am hoping tomorrow they go WR at 34.

I watched a good solid 20 minutes of Euopean women’s hand ball the other night. Kinda almost started getting into it. Norway beat Sweden 19-17. Or was it the other way around?
this is what this pandemic has come to :LOL:

Colts do not pick tonight due to the trade, but I am hoping tomorrow they go WR at 34.
Such a deep WR class

Who do you hope is still there at 34?

Draft day is exciting with rumors flying Browns might have Trent Williams deal in place!!! Veteran OL to protect BAKER!

Draft day is exciting with rumors flying Browns might have Trent Williams deal in place!!! Veteran OL to protect BAKER!
How much will they have to give up?

Well several rumors out there...

I was curious how many/how high of picks he’d end up going for. Some people were saying a while back that the chargers should go for him, and while I think a 2nd and 3rd would be well worth a known commodity, that contract it what makes it all tricky. But if the browns can make it work, freaking do it

Umm... I am hoping Mims or Pittman Jr.
Haven’t followed them too closely besides seeing pittman go to the chargers in the third round of a mock I saw. Have some increased interest in that pick now that Phil is in Indy

Back