2020 NFL Draft Thread

Not a fan of the Pack, but big fan of AJ Dillon. Happy for that kid.

Okay @JDax outside of being a piece of ****, breakdown this kid
The Steal of the Draft...

He was suspended for a whole season for attempting to use someone else’s specimen to pass a drug test, and lying to the NCAA. Played great this year against top WR.

Great in press coverage.

Many teams took him off their boards for “character issues” but shouldn’t have, he can play and never got into trouble beside the one failed test.

Chiefs shoring up that D.

Chiefs take a guy with history of injuring his own QB?!

Some great Eagle fans twitter posts going on right now.😂

I would have expected that pick more if McCarthy was still their HC.
They must have a high opinion of Funchess, Lazard, and those ILB because they don’t appear to be drafting for need.

“Kristian, this is the happiest moment of your life. Let’s talk about how coronavirus claimed the life of your grandfather last week...”

Really, ESPN?

well alright then

Chase Claypool 49th to the Stealers

Howie Roseman must have lost his faith in Wentz.

During his conversation with the Phila media he is being reported as saying that the Eagles and football is always about the QB position. That they wanted to get as many great players on the field at the same time as possible.

I'm a lifelong Packers fan and I have no clue what that pick was for. I know it's "best player available" and "stick to your board" and all that happy horseshit, but :banghead:

Howie Roseman must have lost his faith in Wentz.

During his conversation with the Phila media he is being reported as saying that the Eagles and football is always about the QB position. That they wanted to get as many great players on the field at the same time as possible.
So he's designed an offense with two QBs? :LOL:

Some good LB's, edge rushers and DT's still out there in the 3rd for Big D. Grab another D player!

9AA5EE06-2FE0-4674-A786-B71E040CD4DB.jpeg
The Browns reunite Greedy and Delpit in the same secondary ... I like it.

There must be something wrong with Baun. He has dropped much further then he was projected. Since he plays a lessor position they are not saying anything about it.

First Longhorn player taken......3rd round. Uggggg. Happy for Jones, good player if he can stay healthy.

The Ravens are quietly having a GREAT draft

They're right on the edge of being a dominant team again.
They are in a weak division too. Many more seasons of playoff football coming their way. Right now, I think Baltimore and KC are the two teams to beat in AFC. The rest are not close.

There must be something wrong with Baun. He has dropped much further then he was projected. Since he plays a lessor position they are not saying anything about it.
To the Saints.

Anyone think the commish has had enough of the draft and is wishing his night was done already. He looks like he is getting more bored as the picks go. 😂

Back