That was a terrible decision by Jackson. The X WR was open passed the 1st down line, but chose to check down short.

Glad I've got my fantasy matchup wrapped up since Lamar and Marquise looking not so hot...on the bright side looks like Chiefs should easily cover the teaser I put them in :LOL:

This looks way too easy for the Chiefs offense.. They are playing well and have weapons everywhere.

Anyone else think the crowd noise guy is drunk? I keep thinking what the heck are these fans going nuts about then realize it's not actually them :LOL:

September Mahomes is 9-0 with 31 TD and 0 INT. Wow.

KC is in another strastophere.

3rd and 14. :ROFLMAO:

Actually rooting for Baltimore to do something here or this game might have the backups in the second half

That might be ballgame.. Yikes

Seeing Jackson have to drop back and pass is where he gets exposed a bit

Seeing Jackson have to drop back and pass is where he gets exposed a bit

Pro Bowl skills challenge was hard to watch last season.

Jackson can only improve in the second half. Bottom has been reached.

Mahomes is like Tyson or Tiger in their prime. He just shows up and the competition goes to pieces.

Mahomes is like Tyson or Tiger in their prime. He just shows up and the competition goes to pieces.
I agree but he also has a lot of weapons at his disposal. I keep looking at that offense and wondering how they afford it.. They are going to be tough to beat. They can put up points in a hurry and make it look easy.

Love to see a Lamar to Hollywood connection here...for the interest of the game and for my fantasy team.

Close enough lol

Two bad spots on 2nd and 3rd down have turned the momentum of this game.

I agree but he also has a lot of weapons at his disposal. I keep looking at that offense and wondering how they afford it.. They are going to be tough to beat. They can put up points in a hurry and make it look easy.
Team to beat again.

If the Chiefs can avoid major injuries they have to be the favorites to repeat.

That Mahomes throw was absolutely ridiculous

That Mahomes throw was absolutely ridiculous
That's the scary thing.. He's got it all.. decision making, all the throws, and the ability to use his feet not only to extend plays but to pick up yardage. He's going to be good for a long time.

That's the scary thing.. He's got it all.. decision making, all the throws, and the ability to use his feet not only to extend plays but to pick up yardage. He's going to be good for a long time.
The worst part about him is my Bills traded that pick to the Chiefs. Thankfully Allen looks serviceable, but man oh man what I wouldn't give to see Mahomes in a Bills uni.

To me, Mahomes is a better Russell Wilson. And Wilson is great. Mahomes is just on a different level than every other QB

Back