To me, Mahomes is a better Russell Wilson. And Wilson is great. Mahomes is just on a different level than every other QB
Completely agree, Russ is great but Mahomes arm talent is inhuman.

Here we go with the officials keeping them in it. Tee total BS.

Man Hollywood has had two plays tonight that could have gone for 6 if Lamar had his A game.

this game has been underwhelming...

Yeah, have to admit what looked like the game of the year just hasn't lived up to it.

Yeah, have to admit what looked like the game of the year just hasn't lived up to it.
The Chiefs showed up but the Ravens were a bit off. I was hoping for a closer shootout.

did KC give the rest of the nfl the blueprint to, at least, slow Balt's and jackson down? how long can a college offense produce numbers like this?

did KC give the rest of the nfl the blueprint to, at least, slow Balt's and jackson down? how long can a college offense produce numbers like this?
You do have to have the right players to defend like that but I'm sure a lot of coaches will watch that game tape

WTF?

If that's real it is horrible.. Wow. How many titles did Romo get the cowboys? Way to put down your own QB who has shown improvement this year..

I love it! Maybe The Washington Whatevers are shaping up to be the NFC LEast champs!

Big COVID concerns this week. The Titans/PIT game is in jeopardy of not happening. Titans facility is closed until Saturday and Vikings Facility closed too because they played each other this past weekend.

Big COVID concerns this week. The Titans/PIT game is in jeopardy of not happening. Titans facility is closed until Saturday and Vikings Facility closed too because they played each other this past weekend.

Wait, does that mean they are not allowed to practice together?? How can they play at a reasonable level this upcoming week if they can't prepare.. (fantasy owners keep an eye on this)

If that's real it is horrible.. Wow. How many titles did Romo get the cowboys? Way to put down your own QB who has shown improvement this year..
Maybe Jerry don't wanna shell out tons of money for Dak and this is his way of trying to deflate the price tag. I wouldn't pay him Mahomes type money or even close.

Wait, does that mean they are not allowed to practice together?? How can they play at a reasonable level this upcoming week if they can't prepare.. (fantasy owners keep an eye on this)

I believe it means no one can be in contact with each other and the facility is completely shut down. I am not sure about the MIN game, but the Titans/PIT game is in major jeopardy of not happening this week.

At the end of the day it's about W's and L's and he will be judged on that, right or wrong. They are 1 fluke of a onside kick in being 0-3. If they go 8-8 this year and once again miss the playoffs or have an early wildcard exit, what do you do w/ Dak? Pay him the $43M a year? Unfortunately, he and the offense are going to have to score 45 points a game to win this year. If he doesn't, he'll throw up great numbers and still be 7-9 or 8-8 leaving the decision to sign him more difficult. Cowboys have found themselves in a bad situation because at the end of the day he will never be a Mahomes.

Just Jerry being Jerry. Three games have shown us that Dak Prescott has to play near perfect football for the Cowboys to win. Dak is not the reason why the Cowboys are 1-2.

Oh man...will we see the first NFL game cancelled this weekend?

i would like to hear that tape before believing that comment....BUT....if he did say that, then it shows you that: 1. jones is a fool (we all knew that already) and 2. dallas will not be signing dak to a 40mil a year contract.

Back