The Panthers are trading Kyle Allen to the Redskins for a 5th rd pick.

They signed PJ Walker too, could be an interesting QB battle in Carolina between him and Bridgewater.

New logos and colors for the Rams, too:

In a league that is crazy over QB's it is weird to see Winston and Newton (soon) out there and available. I realize they each have warts but usually teams are falling over themselves for QB's with less talent than these two.

In a league that is crazy over QB's it is weird to see Winston and Newton (soon) out there and available. I realize they each have warts but usually teams are falling over themselves for QB's with less talent than these two.

Some of it is economics ( going to cost $$ to sign these guys) some of it is concern about injury or # of interceptions, but, I agree with you it’s hard to understand that these QBs haven’t been signed.

Teams are waiting for Cam Newton to be cut so they won't have to pay $18 million for him.

Carolina traded Kyle Allen for a 5th round pick and they can't even move their franchise QB. I'm shaking my head at that.

Teams are waiting for Cam Newton to be cut so they won't have to pay $18 million for him.

Carolina traded Kyle Allen for a 5th round pick and they can't even move their franchise QB. I'm shaking my head at that.
Newton has been released.

Robby Anderson to the Panthers.

Today, while walking my dog, we ran into her friend Brady, the German Shepherd.

I wonder if I'll ever meet a dog named Stidham.

Which team will pick Cam Newton up first on a prove it deal? An article on Rotoworld said he took and passed a physical on Monday...

I'm just disappointed in how the Panthers botched Cam Newton. And Greg Olsen. And Steve Smith Sr. And DeAngelo Williams. And jonathan Stewart. And... and... and... it's not the owner. He's new. It's not the front office either. He's been fired, replaced, that guy fired, and the first guy rehired... I just need to lower my expectations. It's a business thing after all.

Which team will pick Cam Newton up first on a prove it deal? An article on Rotoworld said he took and passed a physical on Monday...

I'm just disappointed in how the Panthers botched Cam Newton. And Greg Olsen. And Steve Smith Sr. And DeAngelo Williams. And jonathan Stewart. And... and... and... it's not the owner. He's new. It's not the front office either. He's been fired, replaced, that guy fired, and the first guy rehired... I just need to lower my expectations. It's a business thing after all.

As a backup?

As a backup?
Sure, backup... starter... whatever. The Bengals aren't releasing Dalton yet so there's still a chance Cam gets to play somewhere. And I'd like to see him do well... and beat the ever loving snot out of the Panthers when his next team plays them. It's what normally happens so I'm just expecting it.

After watching nearly every game the Texans have played since joining the league and suffering through some terrible QB's I am done with them as a fan until Bill o Brien is fired. I have hated him from the first day and him trading away Hopkins was the last straw. I need a new team to root for, who should it be? The teams that I could never root for are Dallas, New England or Pittsburgh.

Am I the only one that is happy Tom Brady went to Tampa Bay just because I absolutely can not stand Jameis Winston? The way I see it they opened the door and said GTFO! I don’t blame it on the fact he threw 300 interceptions, I blame it on the fact that he’s just Jameis Winston..

Am I the only one that is happy Tom Brady went to Tampa Bay just because I absolutely can not stand Jameis Winston? The way I see it they opened the door and said GTFO! I don’t blame it on the fact he threw 300 interceptions, I blame it on the fact that he’s just Jameis Winston..
You hate the guy that single handedly saved college football?

After watching nearly every game the Texans have played since joining the league and suffering through some terrible QB's I am done with them as a fan until Bill o Brien is fired. I have hated him from the first day and him trading away Hopkins was the last straw. I need a new team to root for, who should it be? The teams that I could never root for are Dallas, New England or Pittsburgh.

Sure wish BOB would send Watson over to Indy. I am sure we have an extra pick to share.

Going to miss Cam. Everyone has an opinion on him but I see a guy who has incredible talent. Who did a ton of charity work that most don’t know about. He played with joy which is how you should play a game. He dresses weird pouts too much and isn’t great to the press. But I notice that kids love him and kids tend to get it.

Going to miss Cam. Everyone has an opinion on him but I see a guy who has incredible talent. Who did a ton of charity work that most don’t know about. He played with joy which is how you should play a game. He dresses weird pouts too much and isn’t great to the press. But I notice that kids love him and kids tend to get it.
I always thought Cam was a great talent that just never grew up or matured as a QB. He just couldn’t keep his emotions in check. Yet, if I was a QB team I would be making the call to see about what it would cost.

Sure wish BOB would send Watson over to Indy. I am sure we have an extra pick to share.
Watson is not happy about the Hopkins trade. It is a foregone conclusion that he will not be with the Texans long term. He will be the Patriots QB in a year or two. Thanks BOB, you effing A-hole!!

Watson is not happy about the Hopkins trade. It is a foregone conclusion that he will not be with the Texans long term. He will be the Patriots QB in a year or two. Thanks BOB, you effing A-hole!!

The Colts are going to have ALOT of money to spend coming up next year... so maybe we can offer revenge twice a year to entice him.

You hate the guy that single handedly saved college football?

Um yeah pretty much! Hey, if he needs a job he might be able to crawl back into that supermarket that he stole crabs from and beg???
Lol I don't remember him saving college football, no I honestly cant say I remember anything even close to that.
I realize you and I are going to disagree on so many levels here, I'm from "Nebraska" your from tallahassee...
Nebraska 5 - flordia state 3

Um yeah pretty much! Hey, if he needs a job he might be able to crawl back into that supermarket that he stole crabs from and beg???
Lol I don't remember him saving college football, no I honestly cant say I remember anything even close to that.
I realize you and I are going to disagree on so many levels here, I'm from "Nebraska" your from tallahassee...
Does anyone really still believe he stole those crab legs? Imagine the NCAA investigation if he hadn't jumped on that grenade. Every grocery store in every college town would be under scrutiny and every program would come crashing down after every player got suspended, even Nebraska. Look at it this way, Winston plays in the NFL, the person that reported him for stealing the food he was given at Publix, like every football player gets, was fired.

I don't get the 5-3 reference.

Nebraska is the Cowboys of college football.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Does anyone really still believe he stole those crab legs? Imagine the NCAA investigation if he hadn't jumped on that grenade. Every grocery store in every college town would be under scrutiny and every program would come crashing down after every player got suspended, even Nebraska. Look at it this way, Winston plays in the NFL, the person that reported him for stealing the food he was given at Publix, like every football player gets, was fired.

I don't get the 5-3 reference.
5-3 is national championships. Of course Nebraska hasn't been relevant for 30+ years.

5-3 is national championships. Of course Nebraska hasn't been relevant for 30+ years.

Oh, ok. When was the last one?

Back